Rate Dr. Kam Jebreil

Dr. Kam Jebreil's Ratings

I had dental implants and veneers and was very pleased with all the work from start to finish. Dr. Kam took care of the implants and he made follow up calls to see how I was doing. Dr. Sara did my veneers and I can't tell you how beautiful they came out. It didn't matter how many times I called them with a question or came in the office they were so helpful. I highly recommend them if you want dental work done right.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

I needed extensive dental implant work done, so I shopped price. Dr. Jebreil was very competitive, plus after almost a year of seeing him, it's obvious he really cares about his patients. Only dentist I've ever had that actually does follow-up phone calls. Staff are pros, well organized, friendly. All the work he did has turned out great. I'm very satisfied and have sent others to him.

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag