Dr. Gregory P. Petro

Rate Dr. Gregory P. Petro

Dr. Gregory P. Petro's Ratings

Dr Petro has been my cardiologist for about 12 years. He is very caring and takes time to listen to any concerns I might have. He does not rush in and out of the room when I have an appointment like other cardiologists have done in the past (and I've had several). He treats me like I am a person and not just a number. He truly cares about my heart condition and anything else I am going through. I feel that he is one of the most knowledgeable doctors in his field. I agree with the person that wrote that he is not in it just for the money. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a cardiologist. I have several family members who also use him with as much satisfaction as I. I would trust him with my life, and have on several occasions.

Submitted June 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Petro has been my mothers Cardiologist for years and I recently went to him. He was very helpful and listened to my concerns and offered help as much as possible. I never had to wait on him to show up and offer help. I don't want to have to see him again, but only because I hope my ticker doesn't need another doctor visit. I've recommended him to others since my visit.

Submitted June 18, 2009 | flag

He relates to all his patients. He listens to your symptoms and/or complaints. He is not in the practice just for the money.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2008 | flag

I went to med school with Dr Petro. I consider him one of the best cardiologists in the United States. I consult Dr. Petro on a regular basis and would recommend him without reservation.

Submitted March 29, 2008 | flag

Dr. Petro, a member of Cardiac Disease Specialists PC, has done both a Cardiac Cauterization and a TEE on me, both to my satisfaction. These procedures were ordered by Dr. Harvey Sacks, mu cardiac specialist, in whom I have complete confidence. [email protected]

Submitted Aug. 7, 2007 | flag