Rate Dr. Billie Jean Pace

Dr. Billie Jean Pace's Ratings

Front desk and staff looks like they do not want to work. They are there just to do their job in and out and get their paycheck. They do not represent the doctor. Waiting time is at least one hr. not unless you came in late then you don't have to wait much. However,even when I came in late I still have to wait for 30 minutes. Without Dr. Pace's experience and knowledge I don't think I will come to that office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

I have known Dr. Pace for nearly 30 years... she is the best. She is now caring for our 3rd generation... recent surgery on my grandaughter with complete success. Her office is a family environment... Can't imagine where I personally would be without the tender patient care she has shown me, my daughter, my sister and my grandaughter... Susan King :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Thank God !!! for Dr. Pace. She is so caring, professional and highly skilled/experienced. Dr. Pace was able to put me at ease discussing some very uncomfortable issues - I am thankful I have found her. Moving 3.5 hours away but will make the monthly trip to Altamonte just to see her and continue treatment under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Pace is a wonderful caring doctor who will take whatever time necessary to answer questions and clearly go over all details regarding your gyn problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

The staff seems a bit unprofessional, but the doctor is wonderful. I have been here twice and each time, people in the waiting room were complaining about the long time that they had to wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

Dr Pace delivered both of my children back in May of 1982 and again in June of 1983. It was my good fortune to have her at my side during both deliveries. She is caring,smart and VERY personable. My husband fondly remember Dr Pace giving him the baby(s) so that he could whisper the obligatory birth prayer in each ear. What a great Doctor she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

This is the best most reassuring doctor I have ever seen. She did surgery on me and in one day I was fine. She is so knowledgable and spends all the time you need with you. She is so kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

She is an amazing woman. A caring, intelligent Doctor like none other. I highly recommend her for, not only for her extreme competence, but for her sweet spirit and bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

She is amazing... so rarely do you find a doctor who really cares and is so knowledgeable and informed. She helped me so much when no other doctor was able to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

Dr. Pace and everyone at this womens heath are incredible. I would highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916839].votes_count ]]