Rate Dr. Basil A. Schiff

Dr. Basil A. Schiff's Ratings

The procedure and options were well explained, what to expect during and afterwards was made clear, the procedure as performed matched the explanation, and was accomplished with professionally. I was confident in the doctor and his assisting staff. The front desk and billing staff were courteous and helpful. Five Stars all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2010

I had 2 wisdom teeth extracted.I came there at 8:45am to fill out the paper work for a 9am appointment. By 9am I was sitting in the dental chair with Dr. Shiff there looking at my teeth. He pulled out the teeth with no problems, took his time to explain every step of the way (including what he's doing now, and what effects it'll have later). He also waited to talk to me afterwards, find out if I had any questions. I would definitely recommend this doctor to everyone - he took his time, he was punctual and caring (and so was his staff).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Schiff and his staff were not at all caring about me as a patient. They caused me problems. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRACTICE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917325].votes_count ]]