Rate Dr. Stephen L. Kreizenbeck

Dr. Stephen L. Kreizenbeck's Ratings

I can not say enough about Dr. Kreizenbeck and his staff! I had an infected eyetooth and needed it pulled and a implant put in. Dr. Kreizenbeck immediately sat with me and put an affordable plan together and did an amazing job! the front office staff made my visits something to look forward to with great service and always making me feel welcome. I have recommended Dr.Kreizenbeck to all of my friends and family. thanks again Dr.K!!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. kreizenbeck you are awesome. You were recommended to me by my dentist, my oral surgery went smooth. You and your staff listened to all my concerns. It was so nice to get a call from your office the next day to check up on my well being. I was so impressed by your professionalism but also your kind and concerned bedside manners that when both of my children needed their wisdom teeth removed your were the one we called. And yes they both received excellent attentive service and with wonderful results. Thank you

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

Excellent Oral Surgeon. Would highly recommend. This doc came in twice after business hours to help me with pain after removing wisdom teeth, and was always available by phone.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kreizenbeck is a great and talented DDS. His staff needs training on how to be courteous. They are very unaccomodating and rude. Sad to say I would recommend another DDS unless you can tolerate the rudeness of his staff. Good luck.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kreizenbeck is fantastic! We were referred to him by our dentist (who was out of town) when my 8-year old son fell on his mouth and nearly knocked out a permanent front tooth on a Saturday night. He walked me through trying to get the tooth back in place on the phone. When he determined that I couldn't get it back in place properly, he had us meet him at his office at 9:30 p.m. He spent two hours getting my son's tooth back in place and adhering to surrounding teeth to try to save it. How many dentist's would come into their office from 9:30-11:30 on a Saturday night?? Most don't even have pagers or on-call status anymore. He called us at home the next day (Sunday) to check on my son and see how he was doing! This man knows what he is doing, cares a tremendous amount about his patients, goes way above and beyond, and has a fantastic bedside manner (great with kids)!! His staff was great, too, through all of this. I can't say enough great things about this man!!

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag