Rate Dr. Nathalie Rubin

Dr. Nathalie Rubin's Ratings

I'm so happy we found Dr. Rubin. The staff is beyond fantastic, and her interactions with my daughters have them trusting her, and happy to come back (a shock coming from a little girl that was terrified of the dr. before!). She takes her time with them and always makes sure to answer any questions we may have, no matter how ridiculous. Most recently, we were impressed with a staff nurse - my 4 year old has been constipated and she has called us daily to check in on her, and this morning she even called before 9 a.m. to make sure she was ok. That really is above and beyond for a pediatrician's office, so I had to come and leave a review!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Rubin is a great doctor IF you do things by the book. We took our newborn to Dr. Rubin up through her 4 month check before looking for a new doctor. Dr. Rubin does not like it if you choose to delay vaccination or selectively vaccinate. I'm not a fan of vaccinations and I felt completely unsupported by her in our decisions. I also felt she pushed solids too soon (4 months) when our daughter is thriving on breastmilk. Even the AAP suggests waiting until at least 6 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Dr. Rubin is accessible, knowledgeable and friendly. She has never once hesitated to refer my children to any specialist she felt necessary and follows up on outside communication

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2010

GREAT! Dr. Rubin is extremely knowledgeable and always open to what we, the parents have to say. She is friendly and playful with my 2 daughters (3rd one coming in August)...she remembers their dolls names, their interests, their school, their friends...she is very "in tune" with what it takes to be a successful pediatrician, both for the chilren and the parents. We loved her from the start because she was young and had a child of her own...we felt she could relate to us and she does! We have never had to wait for appts, even in calling with an emergnecy fever, etc.. She is wonderful and we feel so lucky to have found someone we can trust explicitely for our childrens care. The staff is great too! Super friendly and caring. I certainly could not ask for a better person to care for our children. GREAT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

Dr Rubin is terrific with children and extremely knowledgable. My daughters are crazy about her and I trust her implicitly with their health. She has come up with varying treatment plans for my daughters that addressed them as individuals, seeing that not every treatment works the same for every person. She looks at the whole of their lives when addressing their health and seems to remember everything about them. I could not imagine a better doctor for my children and often wish she treated adults!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2008

This web site does not provide enough space to write all the wonderful things I have to say about Dr. Rubin!!! She is quite frankly the best pediatrician you could ever hope for! She is always professional, very thorough with her diagnosis (and we've had some tough cases to crack!), she's warm, caring, comforting, punctual, she has a remarkable memory (I'm convinced it's photographic!), she has always gone beyond the call of duty to see my children after hours and on weekends if needed. She never rushes you out the door as most dr.s do these days. She never makes you feel like just a number. She is a great listener both to me and my children...My daughter had alot of health issues for the 1st couple years of her life and Dr. Rubin was there for her 150%. Not only do I love Dr. Rubin, but my children do too... my daughter begs to go visit her every week! Who can beat that recommedation?? :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2007

I love Dr. Rubin, but the most important thing is that my kid does too. She remembers me and my son and his tendencies, and she cares about us (which is important to me). It seems she is always on call (I worry about her!), and she has met me at the doctor's office on a Sunday morning, after a long night. I trust her with one of the most important people in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917571].votes_count ]]