Rate Dr. Michael J. Bean

Dr. Michael J. Bean's Ratings

Dr. Michael Bean is, by far, the very best MD I've had in my 50 years as an adult... (that's chronologically speaking) and anyone who says anything differently is lying.His personality, his attentive listening skills, his memory about everything we've ever discussed is simply amazing.His staff mirrors him, in that they are happy people, like Dr. Bean, and never make you feel insignificant. Rather, you're made to feel important and respected.His staff leader, Anne is wonderful and super helpful....she's a star.Dr. Bean almost makes me feel guilty because he takes as much time as he does reviewing anything and everything about my health and well being.He's a genuine healer, as he knows what to say and do to make sure your health is optimal. I'd like to say more, but It would be more of the same....he's a super-awesome human being and I'm one lucky man to have him as my friendly doctor.Ten stars out of 5.Norm Sneider

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Dr Michael bean very good Dr. likes to listen to his patients take his time if you have any conserns about your health he always make sure he will send you for test and he has to fallow up with his patients he will do it . very funny also he is the best he provide quality time with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

Dr.Bean is the best! His office manager Ann is extremely helpful and organized.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1917613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Horrible bedside manner, does not return calls, very unknowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

He is very helpful and thorough and has a great sense of humor. He seems to trust my own judgement as well and is never condescending. I never feel like he is rushing me, the way some other doctors do. The office staff is great too. They have weekend/urgent care hours and an online system for prescription refills, referrals and test results. Best doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

super personable, spends time talking to you and is totally funny. My daughter loves when I bring her with me...he does a great imitation of Elmo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2010

Dr. Bean is the best doctor in Framingham. He is so thorough. He listens to everything I tell him and makes sure that if I am complaining about an illness that I get all the tests needed to check out my complaints. He is personable and funny, but most of all he is professional and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Michael Bean, from Charles River Medical, Framingham, Ma ,,He is a great doctor short of making a house call, he follows through on a timely matter personally, I have a had numerous doctors and he is by far the best doctor that I have had, has a great personality, a great bed side manner,and listens to you,about all your concerns...I highly recommend him..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Bean is the best doctor I have EVER been to. I saw him for over 7 years when I lived in framingham, and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who wants to see someone who is kind, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about his patients. You can call him 24 hours a day, and he is always helpful. I have never found a doctor who was even HALF the quality of Dr.Bean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I searched far and wide for a DR in framingham. I chose Dr Bean because I researched his degree and his staff was very helful and kind which is very difficult to find. They have weekend support too! In other words you can call for weekend advice or urgent care. Dr Bean is very inteeligent and also gives ou his full attention and seems liek he will spend as much time as hee needs with each patient. I didn't feel rushed at all. ALso, being a woman, I didn't feel nervous to ask him anything at all. To top it all off he has an amazing sense of humor! Well, somethink that may not matter but these days it is hard to find a DR who really cares about his patients. Dr Bean is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917607].votes_count ]]