Dr. Nina D. Reynolds

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 26 reviews. Dr. Nina D. Reynolds has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: is she an Indian dr?    Email me    Answer it    See answers

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2604470
01/04/13 5 5 5 5 iI was new to the Morris county area and needed a OB/GYN as I am pregnant for the first time. I started with Dr. Sharon Mass's practice located at 101 Madison Ave in Morristown (Morristown OB/GYN) and found that she was excellent but the rest of the doctors were unattentive and the staff was incompetent as well I decided to search for another Practice after I met with Dr. Angelina Culin who was condescending, unconcerned and frankly the rudest physician I've ever met. I decided to see Dr. Nina Reynolds in Chatham instead. I found that Dr. Reynolds was definitely a good fit with me. She is professional, on top of things, thorough, knowledgeable and very dedicated. My baby came late so she had to induce the labor but fortunately everything went smoothly. I wouldn't have been able to get through the labor and delivery without Dr. Reynolds cheering me on and using her depth of experience to get my almost 9lb baby out safely via natural vaginal delivery. She's awesome.
Respond

02/01/13 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Nina" to "Nina D."
RID: 1491493
20/07/11 5 5 5 5 I had moved from northern NJ and hence had to find a new obgyn. I found Dr Reynolds through this website. She delivered my boy. She is awesome. She was there with me all through my labor not just delivery. I would recommend her to everybody.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1487522
15/07/11 5 3 5 5 I just called the practice to see if I could get in to see Dr. Reynolds. Unfortunately she's not seeing new patients at this time, but the nurse who answered the phone was able to answer my question and to put me at ease about something that my own gyn's office didn't tell me to expect. If this is how they treat potential patients from the get go, I'm impressed already, as the staff usually reflects the person who hired them. This was better treatment than I've received from my own gyn's staff! I hope she starts taking new patients soon, because I'd switch in a heartbeat!  Respond
RID: 1457812
06/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Reynolds delivered my daughter almost 20 years ago. I still see her on a yearly basis. She leaves no question unanswered no matter how embarassing it may be. She has a calm, gentle demeanor and takes time to get to know her patients. I dread the day she decides to retire.
RID: 1414722
13/04/11 5 5 5 5 Definitely an awesome doctor! Completely down-to-earth. She makes me feel very comfortable whenever I go there. She explains everything and answers every question that I may have.
RID: 1413300
12/04/11 1 3 1 1 she was not proactive and just brushes my illness off. She does not look for solutions and the staff is rude  Respond
RID: 1296349
18/11/10 5 5 5 5 I have had the pleasure of having Dr Nina Renolds as my OBGYN since 1990...she has been there for me through both of my pregnancies as a doctor and a freind..always ..available to me..love her dearly..trust her judgement 110%.I have had to see specialists and she sends me to the top professionals..and advises me on everything from soup to nuts. I am very lucky to have her as my doctor. Her staff..Chris..is also wonderful....I always felt like a family friend rather than just a patient. Not many Dr's are in medicine these days for the love of what they do..She will jump through hoops to provide the very best medical care.  Respond
RID: 1277506
22/10/10 5 5 5 5 I had my successful VBAC with her. I am so glad I found her,so calm, happy and knowledgeable doctor.
RID: 1130071
17/03/10 5 5 5 5 Absolutely the best I've come across in Jersey. I had a wonderful GYN in NY that delivered my daughter. I hated having to find someone else but did alot of research that led me to Dr. Reynolds. She is absolutely calm, sweet and just an overall thorough and capable dr. Her assistant is amazing and I am so happy I found her.  Respond
RID: 904158
03/06/09 5 5 5 5 She delivered my son. I am really an anxious kind of patient and had lost two pregnancies in the past with an other doctor. Dr. Reynolds has a very positive, reassuring and calming approach. Very down to earth personality. I really love her. Such a special lady.  Respond
RID: 865697
20/04/09 5 5 5 5 There are not sufficient words to express my gratitude to Dr. Reynolds. She delivered all 3 of my children via C-section now ages 6, 5 and 3 with great success. My 2nd child was delivered as an emergency at 3 lbs 11 ozs at 35 weeks, as soon as I called the doctor she made herself available and took extreme care and delivered my daughter. Even after delivery when I was showing signs of post partum, she was in my hospital room with encouragment, love and concern. Chris her nurse is like no other she is the wonderful and does it all. I don't know what I would have done without them. Simply out they are the BEST!
RID: 862122
15/04/09 5 5 5 5 She delivered my son 19 years ago and I have been seeing her every since. She's the best !!
RID: 813899
05/03/09 5 2 5 5 NINA DELIVERED MY 3RD CHILD. WHAT WAS A GREAT PREGNANCY TURNED INTO A COMPLICATED DELIVERY. SHE NEVER SHOWED AN OUNCE OF PANIC AND ALL WENT WELL. 10 YEARS LATER I STILL HAVE THE SAME FAITH IN HER. MY OLDEST DAUGHTER IS NOW A PATIENT OF DR. REYNOLDS AND LOVES HER TOO. WHEN THE STAFF AT THE HOSPITAL REASSURES THE PATIENT THAT DR.REYNOLDS IS AMAZING AND SHE TOO IS THEIR DOCTOR, YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN SAFE HANDS. I CANT REMARK WITHOUT STATING HOW WONDERFUL CHRIS IS,DR.REYNOLDS NURSE. THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL UNDERSTANDING OF EACHOTHER. PLEASE DONT EVER RETIRE DR.REYNOLDS
RID: 805362
03/03/09 5 5 5 5 Great Doctor...Down to earth attitude..keep a good relationship with patients.
RID: 770709
22/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Reynolds has been my OB/GYN for the past 20 years. She delivered both my boys and is a great doctor. I hope she never retires because I don't know who I would go to. I have referred many of my family and friends to her because they didn't like their OB/GYN.
RID: 758034
07/01/09 5 5 5 5 I have been using Dr. Reynolds for years. When she "retired" last year I was so upset, I used another OBGYN, but it just wasn't the same. I am thrilled that Dr. Reynolds is back!! I love her!
RID: 721204
13/11/08 5 5 5 5 Nina Reynolds is one of the best doctors around. She is so helpful, knowledgeable but most of all, she is relaxed. This puts nervous pregnant women at ease. SHe takes everything in stride which helps you to do the same. She delivered both of my children. I just love her!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 570135
18/04/08 5 5 5 5 Nina has been my OB/GYN since 1997. I love her! She delivered my 3rd child and helped me get through a complicated pregnancy. I've recommended friends and most recently had my 18 year old daughter see Dr. Reynolds. The medical industry has changed so much in the last decade. It's not often that you recieve the personal care and attention that Nina consistantly delivers to her patients. It's important to mention also that Dr. Reynolds' nurse, Chris, is spectacular as well. :)
RID: 565923
15/04/08 5 5 5 5 I was referred to Nina Reynolds by a friend after wanting to change to a woman gynocologist, now that I am in my 40's. She was just wonderful. So nice, thorough and easy to speak with. I felt very comfortable. If you are looking for a great gynocologist, this is the one!
RID: 421420
30/09/07 5 5 5 5 She is probably the finest Dr. I have had contact with. Her staff is exceptional. If you are lucky enough to be one of her patients - congratulations!
RID: 400401
10/09/07 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. She doesn't care if you will never be a maternity patient! Some folks simply need a good gynecologist! Great bedside manner. Professional office with caring staff.  Respond
RID: 233882
26/03/07 5 5 5 She is a lovely Dr. and absolutly wonderful. Very knowledgable and caring. She gets results to you quickly, and has a great bedside manner.
RID: 128497
05/02/07 5 5 5 The best, what more can I say. Delivered 4 healthy children. Love her!  Respond
RID: 74169
26/12/06 5 5 5 Love her, Love her, Love her!! She's been my ob/gyn for years - prior/during/post pregnancy. After a difficult pregnancy and delivery of my 2nd child, she took the time to pull up a chair by my hospital bed and pass the time of day. We talked about everything - she never made me feel unimportant. What on earth will I do when she retires??  Respond
RID: 57282
20/11/06 5 5 5 The best! Used her prior to children and through four kids. Lovely woman, great Dr.  Respond
RID: 51979
23/10/06 5 5 5 Dr. Reynolds has been my gyn for years. She's great. Takes time to talk. Honest. When I had bad results on my mammogram, she followed up immediately with recommendations and referrals. Highly recommend her.
* - Rating left by a registered user