Rate Dr. Eskander Y. Eskander

Dr. Eskander Y. Eskander's Ratings

We scheduled an appointment for my wife and I a month in advance. Received a call from their offices 2pm the day before our appointment letting us know that the doctor will not be in this week and our appointment is cancelled. I didn't bother to reschedule, nor would I ever, but it sounded like they would have been too booked for a respectable interval anyway.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Where would I be without this dentist? He and the staff are so helpful, very kind, and provide excellent work and care. I've been going to them for about 3 years now, getting LOTS done(and maxing out my insurance!!), and the amount I have paid for all of this work is jaw dropping, as in practically free, and now I'm finally ready for braces. Highly recommend this place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][665685].votes_count ]]