Dr. Hilda Kanon

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Hilda Kanon has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1673450
31/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kanon and her staff are great! I was a new patient and broke a tooth and they squeezed me in within the hour. She was gentle and explained everything to me. I will definitely recommend her to family and friends!  Respond
RID: 697019
06/10/08 5 5 5 5 When my daughter was 4 yo she was scared to go to the dentist because of past experiences. When I took her to see Dr. Kanon she explained everything she was doing to my daughter and put her at ease. Now my daughter is 15 and wants to become a dentist because of Dr. Kanon. I cant praise her enough. Thanks Dr. Kanon.
Insurance: Delta Dental
Respond
RID: 690299
24/09/08 5 5 5 5 Most professional, good treatment, and very caring. Dr. Kanon was very attentive to my particular situation. She explained to me specifically what I was faced had I not gone ahead with the treatment. I recommend her to all my friends and family members.
Insurance: Delta Dental