Rate Dr. Hilda Kanon

Dr. Hilda Kanon's Ratings

Dr. Kanon and her staff are great! I was a new patient and broke a tooth and they squeezed me in within the hour. She was gentle and explained everything to me. I will definitely recommend her to family and friends!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2011 | flag

When my daughter was 4 yo she was scared to go to the dentist because of past experiences. When I took her to see Dr. Kanon she explained everything she was doing to my daughter and put her at ease. Now my daughter is 15 and wants to become a dentist because of Dr. Kanon. I cant praise her enough. Thanks Dr. Kanon.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2008 | flag

Most professional, good treatment, and very caring. Dr. Kanon was very attentive to my particular situation. She explained to me specifically what I was faced had I not gone ahead with the treatment. I recommend her to all my friends and family members.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2008 | flag