Rate Dr. Michael J. Katz

Dr. Michael J. Katz's Ratings

I started to treat with Dr Katz 20 years ago after relocating to the NY area and have never looked back. He has always provided professional and caring services. I feel my teeth and gums are healthier now than 20 years ago. He always assures pain free dental care. I have had gum treatments, teeth whitening, crowns, root canals, extractions and most recently a permanent implant. He has gone above and beyond to provide exemplary dental care and I recommend him to anyone who wishes to be treated with consideration and respect in a pain free and clean environment. I recently had a dental issue while on an extended vacation and he overnighted the dental tools necessary for the local dentist to use that fit my particular problem as the same manufacturer tool was not available . Once home Dr Katz was able to correct the issue that the other dentist messed up and all the teeth are good as new. I won't forget that. Thanks, Dr Katz!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

dr katz was my first&only dentist since my move too li in 1996. major work done by dr katz includes a crown and a implant. ive been very satisfied with the results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr Katz has been my dentist for over 30 years. I have had extensive work done on my teeth including crowns and root canals. All were done skillfully and painlessly. I am most proud of the cosmetic work he has done on my front teeth. I had bonding done which was said to last 5 years and I have had the bonding now for 32 years! Over the years I have found Dr. Katz to be knowledgeable and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Katz has been our family dentist for many years. His professionalism and expertise has kept our teeth in excellent condition. The range of care has been from a cleaning & check-up to cosmetic work and bonding on my son's front teeth, and crowns on my own -- all of which was done efficiently, beautifully, and painlessly. i highly recommend him for anyone's dental needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I have been extremely fearful of going to the dentist my whole life. I had some terrible experiences with dentists as a child, so as an adult I never went. Well one day I woke up with a toothache. I was terrified at the thought of it........but I knew I had to go and see a dentist. I went to see Dr. Katz and he immediately calmed my fears. My gums were in horrific shape. I needed a root canal and a deep cleaning. That was 14 years ago. With the help of Dr. Katz, I now have healthy teeth and gums. I am no longer afraid to go to the dentist. He has never caused me any pain. He always takes his time to explain what needs to be done. I find that he actually truly cares about his patients. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Katz. I am so thankful to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Katz for over 20 years. He had a painless solution to a procedure to which other dentists wanted to perform oral surgery. He keeps his appointments always on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for about 42 years. He is an extremely professional, painless and caring dentist. He has done several crowns for both myself and my wife. He is such a good dentist that my kids would come back home here to have their teeth worked on while they were living in other states. We have recommended him to many of our friends who still continue to use him. Highly professional, painless, and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr. Michael Katz is a great dentist. I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over 20 yrs. He is highly qualified and has a painless approach. He has performed several procedures on me including implants and crowns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over 30 years. When I first came to him, my mouth was in terrible shape. My gums would bleed at the drop of a hat. With the help of Dr. Katz, my gums do not bleed, very rarely have a cavity and overall is in good shape. He has put crowns in my mouth with excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Dr. Katz provides Painless Dentistry. I've been a long term patient and in addition to Crowns, Posts and Bonding his Cosmetic Dentistry is superior. My smile changed when Porcelain Veneers were placed over my original dark stained teeth. What a difference in my life. I am grateful for his knowledge and all capabilities - he will find a solution to your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543145].votes_count ]]