Rate Dr. Michael J. Katz

Dr. Michael J. Katz's Ratings

Dr. Michael Katz is a great dentist. I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over 20 yrs. He is highly qualified and has a painless approach. He has performed several procedures on me including implants and crowns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over 30 years. When I first came to him, my mouth was in terrible shape. My gums would bleed at the drop of a hat. With the help of Dr. Katz, my gums do not bleed, very rarely have a cavity and overall is in good shape. He has put crowns in my mouth with excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Dr. Katz provides Painless Dentistry. I've been a long term patient and in addition to Crowns, Posts and Bonding his Cosmetic Dentistry is superior. My smile changed when Porcelain Veneers were placed over my original dark stained teeth. What a difference in my life. I am grateful for his knowledge and all capabilities - he will find a solution to your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for 10 years. When I decided to have my front teeth capped I knew he was going to be the dentist to do the job. The crowns turned out beautiful. It was a pleasant experience and I was very happy with the results. It was the best thing that I ever did for myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over 15 years. He is professional and personal, and instills good cleaning habits into his patients. Takes away the dread of going to the dentist with his personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr Katz has been my family dentist for over 30 years. He and his staff even attended my mom's wake. Dr Katz takes the time to explain procedures, options and general dental care. If you need crowns, bonding or preventive dental needs, give Dr Katz a visit; you'll be smiling. BTW - he has a great sense of humor too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Katz is by far the best dentist I have ever been to, I completely trust him and recommend all my friends and family to go to him. The procedures are painless and he does beautiful cosmetic work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I've been a patient for 30 years.I was looking for a dentist that specialized in cosmetic dentistry due to bonding of my front two teeth.Ive also had crown work.ive stayed. With Dr Katz after moving to Nj

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

46 years ago I entered Dr Katz office for emergency treatment. My previous history was episodic dental visits usually precipitated by painful inducement. At that first visit Dr Katz not only alleviated my immediate pain, but also discusssed the condition of my teeth. With his matter of fact explanations,Knowledge, compassion, skillful sensitivity to managing discomfort and pain, my apprehension of dental care diminished. Through the years I experienced root canal procedures. crowns, bonding veneer, an implant, and at this age I still have my teeth. Qualities of Dr Katz care most appreciated are his sense of concerned caring, painless surgery, follow up phone calls,, always having time to respond to emergencies, providing instruction to maintain optimum oral health, and timely scheduling of appointments. Although I travel several miles to his office, the care Dr Katz provides is so exceptional I am grateful to be the recepient of his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Katz for 15 years. He is courteous and takes the time to explain any treatments that I have needed over the years. He is a professional and stands behind his work, which is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457061].votes_count ]]