Rate Dr. Michael J. Katz

Dr. Michael J. Katz's Ratings

I have been extremely fearful of going to the dentist my whole life. I had some terrible experiences with dentists as a child, so as an adult I never went. Well one day I woke up with a toothache. I was terrified at the thought of it........but I knew I had to go and see a dentist. I went to see Dr. Katz and he immediately calmed my fears. My gums were in horrific shape. I needed a root canal and a deep cleaning. That was 14 years ago. With the help of Dr. Katz, I now have healthy teeth and gums. I am no longer afraid to go to the dentist. He has never caused me any pain. He always takes his time to explain what needs to be done. I find that he actually truly cares about his patients. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Katz. I am so thankful to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Katz for over 20 years. He had a painless solution to a procedure to which other dentists wanted to perform oral surgery. He keeps his appointments always on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for about 42 years. He is an extremely professional, painless and caring dentist. He has done several crowns for both myself and my wife. He is such a good dentist that my kids would come back home here to have their teeth worked on while they were living in other states. We have recommended him to many of our friends who still continue to use him. Highly professional, painless, and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr. Michael Katz is a great dentist. I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over 20 yrs. He is highly qualified and has a painless approach. He has performed several procedures on me including implants and crowns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over 30 years. When I first came to him, my mouth was in terrible shape. My gums would bleed at the drop of a hat. With the help of Dr. Katz, my gums do not bleed, very rarely have a cavity and overall is in good shape. He has put crowns in my mouth with excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Dr. Katz provides Painless Dentistry. I've been a long term patient and in addition to Crowns, Posts and Bonding his Cosmetic Dentistry is superior. My smile changed when Porcelain Veneers were placed over my original dark stained teeth. What a difference in my life. I am grateful for his knowledge and all capabilities - he will find a solution to your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for 10 years. When I decided to have my front teeth capped I knew he was going to be the dentist to do the job. The crowns turned out beautiful. It was a pleasant experience and I was very happy with the results. It was the best thing that I ever did for myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over 15 years. He is professional and personal, and instills good cleaning habits into his patients. Takes away the dread of going to the dentist with his personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr Katz has been my family dentist for over 30 years. He and his staff even attended my mom's wake. Dr Katz takes the time to explain procedures, options and general dental care. If you need crowns, bonding or preventive dental needs, give Dr Katz a visit; you'll be smiling. BTW - he has a great sense of humor too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Katz is by far the best dentist I have ever been to, I completely trust him and recommend all my friends and family to go to him. The procedures are painless and he does beautiful cosmetic work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522918].votes_count ]]