Rate Dr. Robert R. Hagan

Dr. Robert R. Hagan's Ratings

Most uncompassionate doctor I have ever met and made my situation 10k times worse.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

I can't thank Dr. Hagan and his staff enough for the life-changing treatment provided to me. For over 15 years, I had been suffering with nerve problems and had sought help from a myriad of physicians and healers. Dr. Hagan made a swift diagnosis, scheduled treatment immediately, and within weeks had eliminated the nagging, annoying pain that had plagued me for years. I am now pain-free and enjoying activities i'd had to abandon... it's incredible to have such an improvement in quality of life! I highly recommend Neuropax to anyone who struggles with the challenges of nerve-damage. The Neuropax facility is easy to get to, easy to navigate, and quite welcoming. The medical staff was friendly, prompt, and easy to work with. They made paperwork simple and explained all financial/medical procedures. Dr. Hagan is kind, thorough, and adept; he has a gentle bedside manner... and a great sense of humor! I'm overly grateful to have found Neuropax! Again, i can't thank you enough!!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hagan cured my husband of his 10yr chronic groin pain that other doctors couldn't. He is a meticulous surgeon with a great bedside manner. I am a nurse myself, and I can say he is one of the best doctors I have ever met! He will forever be in our thoughts and prayers.

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

I have suffered with migrains for over 40 years. 11 weeks ago Dr. Hagan performed his nerve decompression surgery on me and I've been migrine free since. Dr. Hagan rocks!

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hagan is a God-send! He is the smartest and most skilled doctor I've ever met, and I am ecstatic with my surgical results. Also, he and his office staff are all so kind, considerate, and professional. Dr. Hagan is the best!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hagan has the best education and is very reputable. He did surgery on my nerves and it turned out very successful. He is the best physician I've met yet. I feel very confident with Dr. Hagan doing surgery on me. He has a great personality also which means a lot.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Robert Hagan may be one of the best in the U.S. His skills and knowledge are unsurpassed. A true living breathing angel who puts each patients care above all else. He also keeps abreast of leading edge techniques enabling him to correct other doctors mistakes.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2008 | flag

very nice office staff and very helpful and knowledgable

Submitted April 23, 2008 | flag