Rate Dr. Stefan A. Willging

Dr. Stefan A. Willging's Ratings

wonderful, caring person. good listener. able to work with you in finding the issues.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

he kept my ailing Mother alive for years, he is simply the best Doctor anyone could ask for!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag

being from a medical/legal family it was wonderful to find Dr. Willging. Great service and if you need he will almost immediately bring you into his office.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

Superb physician. Friendly and very knowledgeable. Excellent diagnostic skills.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2009 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Willging for years. I recently switched jobs and made a point of choosing the insurance plan that included him. He's friendly, thorough and very competent. He takes the time to listen to you and make sure you understand things.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Great doctor! I trust him and he really believes in diagnostic testing and finding the root problem. I have had many doctors over the years and Dr. Willging is by far the best. Great bed side manner and goes out of his way. he even called me at home just to check up on me. Kind, caring and knowledgeable. i would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag

By far one of the most comfortable, helpful and without a doubt the most caring physician I have ever been to. Meeting him for the first time was as if I had been going to him all along. Extremely competent and very thorough. Have referred friends and family, this is one GREAT DOC!

Submitted May 3, 2007 | flag