Rate Dr. John H. Yim

Dr. John H. Yim's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

My endo referred me to an ENT, but he would not tell us how many surgeries he had performed, so that was a big red flag! My husband researched and found Dr Yim. I had my TT in 2012, he did a great job eventhough my thyroid was very diseased and stuck to my vocal chords. I have had no problems with my voice or with my parathyroid glands. He is very informative and spent time with my husband and I and answered all our questions. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Yim is a brilliant surgeon. He removed my cancerous thyroid, and I experienced minimal pain even straight out of post-op care. He was also very compassionate and allayed my fears. My scar is barely noticeable. He attributed that to my skin healing well, but I'm sure that his surgical ability played a part too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2010

Dr. Yim is the best doctor I've ever had. He knows what he's doing. He really cares about giving the best care to his patients & always takes time to make sure you're educated about your situation as opposed to a lot of other doctors who just treat you. There's no ego, and he is very friendly. In my case, he enlisted the help of a second doctor who had more experience with the situation I was in. Even if you prefer female doctors, you'd feel comfortable with him. Most importantly, he did an amazing surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918592].votes_count ]]