Rate Dr. Dante Pascali

Dr. Dante Pascali's Ratings

I have nothing but gratitude for this kind, helpful and caring doctor. He immediately understood my problem and when it came to fixing it - he led my through the process with great professionalism and care. NGOs staff are most helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I have never ever rated any doctor as poor or average. I have high respect for doctors but my experience with Dr. Pascali was under trying circumstances where all he needed to say was truth. I was referred to him for a surgery. Dr. Pascali knew he wouldn't be available for the surgery and still he didn't tell me. Day before the surgery the hospital told me that he was on leave for a week and another doctor on call would do the surgery. I was shocked because I was told that my case was extremely complicated and that was the reason it was assigned to him. Dr. Pascali knew that he wouldn't be there. He told us was if I am not there you will get my mentor and I may be on a different floor. I was assigned another surgeon not his mentor. I had to plead my case with hospital staff and luckily they assigned me his mentor. I can't state the agony and tension we experienced before the surgery. He could have simply told us that my case is being forced on him and he is going to be away that week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr. Pascali is a wonderful, caring doctor. Like many mentioned below, he took time to explain and answer my questions, and always presents with a big smile. Love this guy! His EA Brenda is so nice too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Dr. Pascali has been my OB for 2 pregnancies and I will be seeing him for my third. He is comfortable, knowledgeable and he really CARES for his patients. We adored Brenda as well who seems to remember everything and everyone. Cannot say enough good things!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

My cousin referred me to Dr. Pascali, as she has worked with him in the past. He was my OBGYN for my first pregnancy, and I am currently seeing him for my second. I will admit, sometimes you wait a few minutes for your appointment, but never extensively long. This is a wonderful practice. Both he and Brenda are lovely people and actually develop relationships with you. You feel like you're visiting your friend, not a physician. My daughter had an arrythmia in utero, which was resolved by birth, but we had a lot of tests and visits because of this. I also went overdue. Dr. Pascali was compassionate, efficient and encouraging the whole way through. Obviously I would refer him, since I'm seeing him again!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Wonderful, caring and very knowledgeable; the best kind of skilful and compassionate doctor/surgeon to have. Always willing to listen, too. I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Pascali, who is very tiny and soft-spoken, ( looking about 30 years old, too!)treats his patients as real people, not just as numbers on a list. He is very "human" and has a good sense of humour, as well. When I told the diminutive doctor that strangers meeting him for the first time at a social gathering of some kind, say, would never, ever guess that he was a surgeon, he laughed out loud. He thought that this was great, adding that he'd take this fact "as a real compliment", which, indeed, is what it is! A quietly unassuming gentleman, in every sense of the word, but a brilliant and caring surgeon/doctor, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I was fortunate to have been referred to Dr Pascali for a huge fibroid. He was phenomenal. Super doctor and able to communicate options in a sensitive and compassionate way. I cannot recommend him enough!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

very helpful and compassionate - explained my options and let me make the decisions - and just plain nice !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I loved this doctor, he had to tell me that my unborn baby had a hole in her heart. I have never met such a compassionate doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918671].votes_count ]]