You may also like

Rate Dr. Dante Pascali

Dr. Dante Pascali's Ratings

Dr. Pascali is a great guy and did a great job of delivering my friend's babies. He is very cute too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Dante Pascali is an amazing doctor. He is genuinely understanding! I saw him for my first pregnanacy and I came back for my second one ! Just amazing ! A + Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

He was wonderful and willing to support my choices even if it wasn't the norm, Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Just a genuinely nice and down to earth person - he really made us feel at ease, and made sure to follow up on care down the road even though we received good/positive results for a gyn issue. I would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have nothing but gratitude for this kind, helpful and caring doctor. He immediately understood my problem and when it came to fixing it - he led my through the process with great professionalism and care. NGOs staff are most helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I have never ever rated any doctor as poor or average. I have high respect for doctors but my experience with Dr. Pascali was under trying circumstances where all he needed to say was truth. I was referred to him for a surgery. Dr. Pascali knew he wouldn't be available for the surgery and still he didn't tell me. Day before the surgery the hospital told me that he was on leave for a week and another doctor on call would do the surgery. I was shocked because I was told that my case was extremely complicated and that was the reason it was assigned to him. Dr. Pascali knew that he wouldn't be there. He told us was if I am not there you will get my mentor and I may be on a different floor. I was assigned another surgeon not his mentor. I had to plead my case with hospital staff and luckily they assigned me his mentor. I can't state the agony and tension we experienced before the surgery. He could have simply told us that my case is being forced on him and he is going to be away that week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr. Pascali is a wonderful, caring doctor. Like many mentioned below, he took time to explain and answer my questions, and always presents with a big smile. Love this guy! His EA Brenda is so nice too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Dr. Pascali has been my OB for 2 pregnancies and I will be seeing him for my third. He is comfortable, knowledgeable and he really CARES for his patients. We adored Brenda as well who seems to remember everything and everyone. Cannot say enough good things!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

My cousin referred me to Dr. Pascali, as she has worked with him in the past. He was my OBGYN for my first pregnancy, and I am currently seeing him for my second. I will admit, sometimes you wait a few minutes for your appointment, but never extensively long. This is a wonderful practice. Both he and Brenda are lovely people and actually develop relationships with you. You feel like you're visiting your friend, not a physician. My daughter had an arrythmia in utero, which was resolved by birth, but we had a lot of tests and visits because of this. I also went overdue. Dr. Pascali was compassionate, efficient and encouraging the whole way through. Obviously I would refer him, since I'm seeing him again!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918675].votes_count ]]