Rate Dr. Henry J. Cooke

Dr. Henry J. Cooke's Ratings

Been seeing him for almost twenty years and trust him completely. He's one of the main reasons i didnt grow up wearing a clunky brace for my scoliosis. Such a sweet and genuine man, who truly listens to you. He's helped me get through a ton of sports injuries all over my body. He really finds where the root of your pain is caused by. You feel better after just one visit, and like a new person after several visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Cooke has hands of gold! He always knows just where that ache or pain is coming from and then he uses those golden hands to work it out...it may take a few visits, but you will absolutely feel the difference!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Focused on delivering excellent care. Terrific to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

I Love Dr Henry! He has magical hands, I started seeing him 3 years ago and never felt so good. In the past, I suffer from extreme neck pain from being on the computer-in 4 visits and a little PT I never felt this good. Since then he treats my twin bother, my parents, children, friends....Dr Henry Cooke is the chiropractor in NJ!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

I always feel great after seeing dr. henry- he is truly the BEST !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

He is almost never on time but neither am I so we are a good match. LOL. Be prepared to wait. HOWEVER, he is worth the wait!!! Waiting area is huge and comfortable with a large screen TV to watch while you wait. He gives you the time you need and does not rush you. Will not let you walk out until you feel better. You don't mind waiting because you know once you get in you will get the best care. He's got all the tricks up his sleeve to help you with any pain you might have and it just doesn't stop at aligning your back. I once had pain in my hand. He did something and no more pain. AMAZING DR!!! I call him a MIRACLE WORKER!!! Nobody I send there is disappointed! Been to several other chiropractors in my life and no one compares to Dr. Henry!! We take the whole family! Best pregnancy ever when I treated with him and the baby even got a gentle adjustment when she was born. Don't laugh, I believe he even told me he helped a hurting dog! This man is truly a gem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

Dr. Cooke and Joe (Physical Therapist)have been extremely helpful and patient in helping me recover from my auto accident back in February. They take the time to understand your 'pain areas' or discomforts, and works on them 'with' you to help you recover and strengthen your muscles and joints again. The Office Staff is also very friendly and helpful. I've been to quite a few chiropractic offices before and felt that it was a waste of time and money cuz it doesn't seem like they completely help you heal. with the other Dr's, it seems that they are kind in the beginning when you are still new with them, them they just rush your visit each time to move on to the next person. Not This office. This office is great! i definitely feel improvement from before i started my treatments. Yes, there may be some wait at times, but they do their best to keep you comfortable and get to you as soon as they can. most times, its due to prior patients running late, so pushes into your time. Trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

Dr Cooke is nice but often runs behind and I have had to leave before getting treated, Also new office staff not as helpful as when he was in Elmwood Park

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

best ever. have been to other chiropractors before who have done nothing for me. Dr Cooke actually helps you feel better almost immediately (depending on what's wrong). i once went to him with an excruciating headache and within 10minutes of the adjustment,it was gone. he will work the area that is troublesome and it will hurt a little (sometimes more than a little) but almost instantaneously you feel better. He knows when to be gentle though and tries to keep the pain level to a minimum. When I have not been able to go, i've iced and taken advil but one session with him and no advil needed (much better to let the body heal itself). Highly,highly,highly recommend him and have to many people and no one has ever been disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918738].votes_count ]]