Rate Dr. Debra A. Salman

Dr. Debra A. Salman's Ratings

I love going to Dr Debbie, she calms me down and makes me feel comfortable during my treatment ,She always takes her time and is very nice, My dentist was also really happy with the periodontal work she did for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr Salman for several years and she is really an excellent doctor.She is very thorough and takes time with you.I had cleanings and even once needed a surgery and everything went perfectly.Wonderful office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

Dr Salman is very thorough and explained everything really well.I had a gum surgery and several deep cleanings with Dr Salman and have always been happy with the care that I have received.The staff who work in the office are friendly and helpful.I always feel comfortably in her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Pleasant experience even though I don't like going to the dentist,Dr Salman was really nice and did a great cleaning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Caring and nice.Doctor and staff very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666003].votes_count ]]