Rate Dr. Antonia E. Stephen

Dr. Antonia E. Stephen's Ratings

I'm very pleased with my experience with Dr. Stephen-- very professional, personable, and made me feel as comfortable as possible for my surgery. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

In March, 2011 Dr. Stephen exceeded my expectations. She was both professional and empathetic prior to, during and after my thyroidectomy procedure. Her pre-surgical planning, knowledge, experience and surgical technique were all excellent. My incision scar is low, curved to my neck's natural line and virtually invisible - 1 1/2 weeks post surgery. I am feeling almost 100%. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Stephen was very knowledgeable about my diagnosis of thyroid cancer. She was very up front and honest. She performed a hemithyroidectomy without difficulty. She always returned my phone calls promptly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919093].votes_count ]]