Rate Dr. Robert G. Hackim

Dr. Robert G. Hackim's Ratings

It has been such a pleasure to have Dr. Hakim as our son's orthodontist. His staff is friendly and helpful and they are always punctual with their appointment schedule. They are flexible and always try and work with my schedule; even short notice cancellations have not been an issue. I highly recommend Dr. Hakim and will definitely be using him again for our second son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Dr. Hakim's staff is always punctual and very accomodating with schedules. You are never left waiting for more than a few minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

WOW what a great experience! Jan the front office manager is wonderful and my daughter and I love the Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

I recommend Dr. Hackim to anyone that needs orthodontic work. He is absolutely fantastic. My son had giant-sized teeth smooshed together inside a tiny-sized jaw, and his mouth was just a mess when we brought him in at age 8. Dr. Hackim used expanders to widen his jaw and braces to straighten his teeth. He was knowledgeable and courteous with my husband and me. He was *extremely* patient with my ADHD son. He was always kind and respectful when explaining things to us and showing us how to brush, floss, or expand the equipment. His prices were shockingly reasonable. He even broke the work down into easy monthly payments, which we really appreciate, since we are strapped for cash. The one time we had to make a last-minute reschedule, his staff was wonderful. They didn't pull any of the attitude or shenanigans you get with other dental offices. Best of all, my son has never, not once, complained of pain this whole time! :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Excellent service and excellent price. I went to 5 different providers before choosing Dr. Hakim and I realize I made the best choice both price, procedures and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

He has a reputation for being the best orthodontist in San Diego--and he is. I cannot thank him or his staff enough for changing my teeth and the actual shape of my face. I know that sounds strange, but I had a 100 percent overbite and the work Dr. Hackim did actually changed the way my face looks--for the better. I'm finally proud of my looks and my smile. He's the best you'll find as far as teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Hackim is a great doctor, I would recommend him to all my friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

I went to Dr. Hackim for Invisalign and had a great experience. His is personable and professional and my teeth now look GREAT! Now my daughter goes to him and she loves her braces. Dr. Hackim is the BEST! I'd recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

I sent all four of my girls to Dr. Hakim for orthodontia work and had a great experience. He was always very helpful and easy going - willing to help. His office is like going home - the whole neighborhood is always there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hackim and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143797].votes_count ]]