You may also like

Rate Dr. Evelina Tuers

Dr. Evelina Tuers's Ratings

Eve you will see many good educational points is very professional in their work and i am so happy by their attentions in my process of my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I love , love eve . I feel very comfortable talking to her . I cant wait l for her to deliver my baby . I would totally recommend her !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Eve is a patient and caring midwife. As soon as she enters the room, she greets you with a smile and spends as much time as you need. She is a positive person and I feel very confident under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Eve is the nicest person. She is so easy going and you can tell her anything. I definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

I love Eve not only for her knowledge, experience, and professionalism, but also her exceptionally amazing heart. I was under the care of another midwife 3 years ago with my first pregnancy which ended with a C-Section. I liked my midwife. I pushed for 2 hrs and my baby was stuck in birth canal. She called her covering Ob who came in and right away said that I needed to be cut! The Ob did not say two words to me and I feel that they jumped into a C. This time around, my friend told me about Eve. I went to see her. What an experience! What a difference! She had me meet three times his covering doc, Dr Hakimi. They preped me and I knew what to expect exactly! At my VBAC delivery the baby got stuck in the birth canal again. Dr Hakimi arrived and skillfully applied Forceps and I had a successful VBAC. I have referred 6 of my friends to Eve and they all LOVE her! Excellent team work guys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Eve is a great midwife . She is so helpful and nice and she tries her best to explain everything to me and make things easy as simple . I would highly recommend her .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Eve is such an amazing midwife. She really spent a lot of time explaining everything to me and my husband at every visit. She's very down to earth and easy to talk to. We feel like we can really trust her and can't wait for her to deliver our baby!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][3764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

Eve made me feel very comfortable with her excellent pleasant bedside manners. She seems to be very knowledgeable and the fact that she is both a midwife and a nurse practitioner in women's Health is also appealing for me. I am very happy that I switched over to her from my previous midwife. She really cares. highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][3763].votes_count ]]