Rate Dr. Avo H. Fronjian

Dr. Avo H. Fronjian's Ratings

My first time here was very impressive. I wasn't left waiting for a long time before they called me in and the dentist was very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

This is great place to get any dentistry.Dr Avo and his staff are very compassionate,very caring understanding,the work they do is right the first time.I would recommend them to the world!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I had a root canal done by Dr. Fronjian a few weeks ago. I found that he and his staff were very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Most importantly though, the procedure was nearly painless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2010

Excellent Dentist, I just moved to San Diego and found Dr. Fronjian through yelp. I had a great experience during my appointment. Dr. Fronjian Is very pleasant and his staff was great. There was no waiting, they saw me right away and I got my cleaning done and the free teeth whitening was a bonus. I would strongly recommend Dr. Fronjian to anyone looking for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I searched extensively for a new dentist two years ago when I became unsatisfied with the treatment I was getting from my old dentist. I picked Dr Fronjian because of favorable reviews on sites similar to this one. I have had only one major procedure done in two years, complared to an average of two a year with my previous two dentists. He has instructed me well on the proper dental hygene methods and these, combined with visits every 3 months have dropped my dental bill to a few hundred dollars a year from a few thousand a year. When I had a problem relating to my previous dentist, ha made contact with the other dentist and got the necessay information so he could correct the problem I was having. I like his staff as well, good hygene and insurance management. I drive a half hour to see Dr Fronjian even though there are plenty of dentists much close to where I live.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Fronjian and his staff have always been nothing but very professional and friendly. Good time management (never had to wait in the waiting room for more than 2 minutes), no hidden costs or surprise bills later. I had a lot of work done here and multiple appointments and never had a bad experience of any kind! Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Fronjian is the man! I've had dental work done here several times and I've left satisfied every time. They are good with scheduling and I've never had to wait. The price is good too. 50 % for students. Everyone is friendly. I'm really glad I've found a dentist I can trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

I responded to an ad for free teeth whitening, to qualify, I had to have an exam and a cleaning by Dr. Fronjian. The experience was great, they saw me right away and within an hour I had my xrays taken, my exam and cleaning. They also took molds for my whitening. I was very happy with the staff and with Dr. Fronjian, excellent dentist. I would strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

I have been to many dentists in the San Diego area and this is by far, the WORST dentist I had ever. I saw an ad on the paper and decided to give Dr. Fronjian a try. Came in for teeth cleaning and was told my insurance would cover 100% of the cost. After an hour wait and several minutes of consultation, I was told that a more extensive cleaning service was needed and he was constantly UPSELLING. All I wanted was teeth cleaning. So without getting anything done, I left and a month later, I got a bill from Dr. Fronjian. After he clearly stated my insurance will cover 100% of the cost, he sent me a bill. This dentist is THEIF. All new patients please BEWARE and avoid Dr. Fronjian because there are plenty of good dentists in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2009

Dr. Fronjian is a wonderful doctor. I'm the kind of person who starts to panic once I see an injection and I can't believe I got my tooth extracted! On the day of my appointment, there were all these instruments and injections waiting for me. I would have definitely ran away, had my husband not been there with me. Within 5 minutes, I had 4 shots of local anaesthetic on my gums, absolutely painless. The first two were as painful as a pinch on my hand. The last two were unfelt. That's Dr. Fronjian. I strongly recommend Dr. Fronjian to all those people like me who are afraid of doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666349].votes_count ]]