Rate Dr. Bryan R. Hecht

Dr. Bryan R. Hecht's Ratings

Dr. Hecht and his staff at the Jones Institute created a wonderful experience for us throughout our IUI process. Being that infertility can be a highly stressful situation, Dr. Hecht truly finds a balance of humor and professionalism that puts you at ease. There was another Dr. at Jones Institute when we did our first round of IUI (which was unsuccessful). That experience and our experience with Dr. Hecht cannot be compared. He is caring, a good listener and truly takes your best interests to heart. I truly believe we would not have conceived had it not been for Dr. Hecht. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is trying to conceive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

We love Dr Hecht so much that I followed him from Cleveland clinic when he went to UH, driving about a hour & 15 min. We had a successful IUI & my daughter will be turning 2 Sept 8.

I would recommend him to anyone who is trying to conceive. He is kind & also has a sense of humor. I love him so much that I prefer to only see him again. So I'll be traveling a hour and half and I think it's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Bryan was very knowledgable, kind and an overall great doctor. The whole staff at the Jones Institute was great also. I would highly recommend them to anyone with fertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I did not have a positive experience with this doctor. His explanation for not getting pregnant after reading my tests was " it is like playing basketball, you hit or miss" . He had no clue what is wrong and why I am not getting pregnant naturally. I do not know why he is called endocrinologist, he does not know anything about endocrine system and thyroid in particular, he maybe a good specialist in IVF, but not in endocrinology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Hecht is top-notch! The struggle with infertility can be a discouraging, emotional journey. But Dr. Hecht brings a balance of sound medical knowledge and fantastic bed-side manner. He is a wonderful listener - always attentive to my concerns, taking as much time as needed to explain and listen. Dr. Hecht also has a great sense of humor! It is so refreshing! Dr. Hecht has made me feel more comfortable than any other doctor I've been to. It is clear that he loves what he does and sincerely cares and is invested in helping me achieve a healthy pregnancy as quickly and safely as possible. I couldn't ask for a better fertility specialist and I would recommend him 100%!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

We began seeing a fertility specialist at another hospital and felt like a number...moved along at a fast pace and didn't feel like we were hearing enough information on treatment options, until we switched and started seeing Dr. Hecht in Westlake. He and his staff are amazing. I've never felt more comfortable and reassured that everthing will be OK! Dr. Hecht always responds (calls or emails) with whatever questions we may have during this frustrating time -- always adding a reassuring, "hang in there". We've been in the best care and are confident it will happen very soon. He is caring, funny, reassuring, knowledgeable and wants the very best for his patients. We would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

Dr. Hecht and the staff at UH Infertility West are absolutely amazing! Struggling to conceive a child was a very stressful time in my life. Dr. Hecht's compassion, sense of humor and extensive knowledge always put me at ease and I trusted that with his assistance, I would eventually become pregnant. That is exactly what happened! I would recommend Dr. Hecht to anyone who is having difficulty getting pregnant and is thinking of going to a fertility specialist. You will see why so many others feel the exact same way. He is a wonderful doctor and person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Dr. Hecht and his staff knew my situation forwards and backwards. They left no stone unturned. They became staples in my life and I relied on them to be honest in a caring and compassionate way. I was never let down. Dr. Hecht and his staff were always calm and reassuring during the most difficult and frustrating times. They also shared in our joy when we became successfully pregnant. They have helped us become parents for the second time and I couldn't be more grateful! I highly recommend Dr. Hecht and the staff at UH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Truly best doctor ever! I came to him after being extremely devastated by my prior OB/GYN who wasted a year of my life making me jump through hoops not addressing what my issue was. Dr Hecht gave my hope and calmed my fears. Truly a wonderful man who takes the time needed with his patients even those with our very stubborn ovaries and veins. My hubby and I are now 4 months pregnant and couldn't be happier!! Thank you dr Hecht and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

Dr. Hecht is amazing. He made me feel like he genuinely cared about my situation and made every effort to give me the facts without making my decision for me. I was previously seen at the Cleveland Clinic and the Doctor was very matter of fact to the point I felt like he dismissed my case and I was wasting his time. This process can be very stressful and Dr. Hecht and his staff made you feel like no matter what the outcome, it will be ok!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143854].votes_count ]]