You may also like

Rate Dr. Bryan R. Hecht

Dr. Bryan R. Hecht's Ratings

Dr. Hecht and his staff are wonderful!! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the care and support we are getting from them. They all know our names and they know us as people. They truly care about us and our medical care. We are put at ease by his bedside manner and the nurses are down to earth and are there for us no matter what questions we have. Judy and Margie are awesome! It is so refreshing coming from another clinic and only being a name on a chart. Dr. Hecht is willing to step in and help out where he is needed. He even drew my blood one day. He also did one of my ultrasounds. I am extremely happy with the care and professionalism that we are receiving. He has done more in 4 months than the last clinic did in 3 years. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2804389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hecht and the rest of the staff at the Jones Institute to anyone suffering with infertility. Their family like atmosphere is extremely welcoming. The doctor, nurses, and staff are very knowledgeable, caring, empathetic, and behind their patients 100%. I always felt like they made time to listen to me and I never felt rushed. They were always there to provide support and answer any questions I had. They were always positive and gave me hope when I thought I had none. It is rare to find the quality of care that they provide and I am so happy that I found them. Dr. Hecht always had a way of telling me directly about my tests, prognosis, and treatment options in a way that I could understand. He is extremely personable and his sense of humor helped to lighten the mood. He was also always one to pitch in and do whatever needed done if some of the other staff were busy. There would be times that he would even draw blood or do my ultra sounds. It was so refreshing to see a doctor that didn't think he was "above" any job. It is a shame that there aren't more doctors, staff, and facilities like the Jones Institute around. I can't say enough positive things about my experience. I loved them, and I am sure you will too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Hecht and his staff (Judy, Margie, Nicole, Joe, Sandy, and Kerin) provided my wife and I with comfort, information, and most importantly, hope when conception was difficult for us. He was direct and knowledgeable when speaking with us about treatment options. Judy and Margie were ALWAYS available to answer questions and provide support. I would recommend this practice to anyone seeking guidance about infertility.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2789579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Hecht has been such a comfort during such a terrible time for us. He is kind and funny and knows how to speak directly and on a level we can always understand. I have only ever had an issue with one of his nurses (hence the 3 stars) not allowing my husband to be a part of the ultrasound process but I wouldn't hold it against Dr. Hecht, as he had nothing to do with that situation. The rest of the staff is amazing! They call to check up on me, always make me feel welcome, and really go out of the way to treat me like family and not a patient. I have recommended Dr. Hecht to several friends and will continue to do so. I'm thankful to have had him as my RE.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2735310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

My bf and I were also patients of this doctor, for a moment. He was very unprofessional and made each visit more awkward than the previous one. He was to familiar with both us and it was strange. Due to insurance changes we had to use this clinic. Which is odd since due to my diagnosis my insurance informed me that once I began medication for super ovulation the testing and insemination would not be covered services. I was never billed nor did I pay for anything. It is not that we minded that but now I feel as if something was not right. This is another reason we transfered our care. Something is just not right there. My insurance paid but I don't understand why. We are now on a payment plan elsewhere in Pittsburgh where we are both treated with professionalism not very odd attempts at humor while having a pelvic exam. I am not sure of this doctors background but being his patients did leave us to wonder why he has to drive to a different state to work. After reading the other comments we cannot help wondering why someone would be so pleased to "have the DOCTOR draw my blood" ? Really,,, i would assume that means there is no staff to support the place!! I don't know. Its strange....my BF truly believes this Dr is submitting most of these comments himself because they seem hilariously the same. Would not put it past him. We were his patients. He was charged with making us feel taken care of not as if we were the punch line of some inappropriate joke. I do not want my doctor drawing my blood or answering the phone. I wanted him to be professional, I did not want to be treated like a joke. Keep looking, there are great docs in the area!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734721].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Prior to meeting with Dr. Hecht about 1.5 months ago, I was going to RHS for one year! I was on injectables with timed intercourse and I did not have one cycle that was even close to successful. The doctors there told me that the only way I was going to get pregnant was to do IVF and that the protocol I was doing was a waste of time! (my insurance doesn't cover IUI or IVF.) Feeling down and hopeless, I got a second opinion from Dr. Hecht midway through ( what looked like to be another unsuccessful cycle.) I ended up letting Dr. Hecht manage my cycle from the day we had our initial appointment because he told me they just weren't giving you enough medication and I DON'T feel that IVF is the best option for you, you just don't ovulate. He said he felt my case was a fairly easy case to get pregnant. Well needless to say, he managed my treatment for a short period of time and that very month, I got my BFP!!! & for that I am forever grateful for him and his staff! Judy was absolutely fabulous! It is a small practice so I got to see Dr. Hecht every time I went there, he even drew my blood once! Just as a comparison I walked by my doctor at RHS and I don't even think she knew who I was, because I was just a name on a paper! I would HIGHLY recommend this practice to anyone who is just seeking infertility help or needs a second opinion! He gave me hope, when I didn't think pregnancy was possible!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2730379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Our experience at Dr. Hecht's office has been a very positive one. He and his staff were wonderful to work with and were always available. I enjoyed the small size of the practice and felt it was more personal compared to experiences at a larger practice. I would recommend seeking treatment here to a prospective patient.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2718353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Hecht was professional and personable. Both he and his staff provided consistent empathy, encouragement, experience, hope, kindness and thoroughness. I always felt as if I was the most important, most valued patient of the practices. I can't say enough good things from my personal experience. I would highly recommend both Dr. Hecht and his staff. In my situation, they exceeded every expectation I had. I've worked with other infertility physicians but none that can compare to the service I received at this practice. Keep up the good work and thanks for everything!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2695222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I have been so pleased with my experience with Dr. Hecht over the past 4 months. He listens to my concerns and always takes a lot of time to answer my questions...and I always have a list of them! I see him every time I am in the office, which I appreciate, as I know not all fertility clinics operate in this way. I truly feel like we have a partnership in dealing with my diagnosis and deciding upon treatment. He has been nothing but supportive and hopeful for us. I love his sense of humor and outgoing personality. He always asks how my daughter is and is delighted anytime she attends appointments with me (he even has a special toy for her!). My husband and I both fully trust Dr. Hecht and are very happy with his practice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2666675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Hecht was very supportive and professional and took the time to explain everything about the process of testing and treatment. Everyone in the office was also very responsive. I'm so happy that I found the Jones Institute and very grateful for the wonderful treatment I received!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2665827].votes_count ]]