Dr. Gerald V. Hansen

Rate Dr. Gerald V. Hansen

Dr. Gerald V. Hansen's Ratings

Dr. Hansen and his staff are all wonderful! He is such a kind and caring doctor, and he is very gentle with my autistic son. He is by far the best dentist I've ever been to!

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

Our insurance is CDS. Dr Hansen in the absolute best dentist every. Very Kind, Personable, Great Work and Honest. Our Family has been going to him for years. I would not change a thing and could not ask for a better Dentist. Highly Recommended

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Great office! Super friendly! Highly recommend them! Dr. Hansen is really good with "dental cowards" like me! Made me feel very comfortable!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag

I have had Dr. Hansen and his father for years/ They are honest, kind and very helpful. I have never felt they either tried to "talk me into" some work. As a family we have been very happy with our family dentists for 3 generations!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2008 | flag