Dr. Gerald V. Hansen

Rate Dr. Gerald V. Hansen

Dr. Gerald V. Hansen's Ratings

Dr. Hansen and his staff are all wonderful! He is such a kind and caring doctor, and he is very gentle with my autistic son. He is by far the best dentist I've ever been to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2405553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Our insurance is CDS. Dr Hansen in the absolute best dentist every. Very Kind, Personable, Great Work and Honest. Our Family has been going to him for years. I would not change a thing and could not ask for a better Dentist. Highly Recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Great office! Super friendly! Highly recommend them! Dr. Hansen is really good with "dental cowards" like me! Made me feel very comfortable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

I have had Dr. Hansen and his father for years/ They are honest, kind and very helpful. I have never felt they either tried to "talk me into" some work. As a family we have been very happy with our family dentists for 3 generations!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][666391].votes_count ]]