Dr. Christine L. Cheng-Florendo

Rate Dr. Christine L. Cheng-Florendo

Dr. Christine L. Cheng-Florendo's Ratings

i have taken my daughter to two other practices and have had either rude staff or providers that dont take my questions or concerns seriously. i have had people roll their eyes when my daughter cried before a shot, and waited an hour in the waiting room while others were taken before us. you name it we've had it. with doctors florendo the staff was prompt, FRIENDLY (!!!!!!!!!!!!) and took the time with her. i had to call over something a few months ago not sure whether to bring her, a nurse called me back within the hour answered all my questions and didnt just say to "bring her in" like others had done. she addressed my concerns and said i could bring her that day if i needed but to try this or that and it worked and didnt even have to make the trip. i am just so impressed with doctor florendo and her practice, i wont be switching again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

AWESOME! BEST DOCTOR EVER. HELPFUL FRIENDLY STAFF VERY KNOWLEDGABLE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

FANTASTIC PEDIATRICIAN. SHE REALLY KNOWS YOUR KIDS AND IS VERY THOROUGH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

Dr. Florendo is a dying breed. She spends quality time listening to our concerns. It is nice to take my son to a doctor who knows his history and truly cares about him. Our community is very lucky to have such a great pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

Dr. Florendo practices medicine the way it is supposed to be done. She is caring, knowledgeable, available to answer any questions you have and is rarely late. Many pediatricians run what I call an assembly line; too many patients, too many doctors to provide any consistency in you child's care. This is not the case with Dr. Florendo's practice. I would happily pay more to ensure Dr. Florendo continues to operate in the manner she does today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

dr florendo is a very caring doctor. she is a very compationate,helpful and knowledgeable doctor. the staff is wonderful too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2007

She is small practice however she has been practicing for a long time. Very helpful and super nice staff. You need something right away you get right away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919768].votes_count ]]