Rate Dr. Daniel R. Kendall

Dr. Daniel R. Kendall's Ratings

Dr Kendall and his asst katie areThe Best health care of treatment Instructions and help ful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

This is the most professional of a team head by a wonderful physician. He truly made a difference for me, I refer anyone I know with pain to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Kendall's bedside manner is one of the best I've ever encountered. I really appreciate the particular care and compassion he and his entire staff shows every visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Campbell and his assistant. They took the time to listen and discuss my complaints in detail. Dr. Campbell talked to me about the causes of my pain and offered a couple of options for treatment. I told him to choose the best route for recovery.

I didn't feel like a number, or that I was boxed in with a cookie cutter approach. Dr. Campbell listened carefully, deduced the problem and laid out a comprehensive plan for treatment going forward. What a refreshing change from the medical manners and treatmen in most Doctors Offices!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I've been coming to National Spine and Pain for several years, and the staff is always professional and kind. It's definitely a top rate facility. And I've been to almost every location for my back issues.

Merry Christmas!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

Very knowledgeable and competent. In particular, his two nurses, Maria and Denise. which whom I have had interaction, are fantastic. I feel very lucky to have found him through my personal physician, an internist, who also sent her father to Dr. Kendall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr Kendall is confident in his knowledge to the point of being almost arrogant. He is skillful, but to cocky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. Kendall has treated my severe lower back pain for several months. He is very thorough and persistant in treatment.Mine is a very difficult case with a 57 year old athletic injurt to the 4th and 5th vertebra further complicated by arithitis and gout. Improvement is ocurrring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr Kendall was exceptionally thorough and made sure to address any questions I had during my first visit with him. He talked with me about alternative options and put me at ease with his very personal bedside manner. I left there knowing I had found a good new pain management doctor to care for my long term needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Kendall because of a L5 disk herniation that has made my life miserable. He is a compassionate doctor that will listen and understand you although he is always on the go, like all doctors I think. I received several cortisone shots which helped me, at least to the point to make the pain go away and keep me away from a surgery. It is because of him that I understood that surgery is something that everybody needs to avoid as much as possible, later I confirmed this with research. He is very knowledgeable and handles the most of the procedures you will have options. I use to be a hiker/runner, the disk herniation made of me a lying in bed object but Dr. Kendall helped me to return to be a person without pain. I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919944].votes_count ]]