Rate Dr. Daniel R. Kendall

Dr. Daniel R. Kendall's Ratings

Dr Kendall is confident in his knowledge to the point of being almost arrogant. He is skillful, but to cocky.

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kendall has treated my severe lower back pain for several months. He is very thorough and persistant in treatment.Mine is a very difficult case with a 57 year old athletic injurt to the 4th and 5th vertebra further complicated by arithitis and gout. Improvement is ocurrring.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr Kendall was exceptionally thorough and made sure to address any questions I had during my first visit with him. He talked with me about alternative options and put me at ease with his very personal bedside manner. I left there knowing I had found a good new pain management doctor to care for my long term needs.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Kendall because of a L5 disk herniation that has made my life miserable. He is a compassionate doctor that will listen and understand you although he is always on the go, like all doctors I think. I received several cortisone shots which helped me, at least to the point to make the pain go away and keep me away from a surgery. It is because of him that I understood that surgery is something that everybody needs to avoid as much as possible, later I confirmed this with research. He is very knowledgeable and handles the most of the procedures you will have options. I use to be a hiker/runner, the disk herniation made of me a lying in bed object but Dr. Kendall helped me to return to be a person without pain. I recommend him.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Great Doc I will refer all my family, friends, and even enemies :)

Submitted June 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kendall handles most of the "procedures" for the office -- epidurals, electric treatments, facet injections, etc. He is very good. The downside is that the office can be very disorganized, waiting time can range from annoying to horrendous, and Dr. Kendall runs late even when scheduling is not the problem.

Submitted July 13, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kendall is an excellent physician and very adept at pain management "procedures." He does tend to run late, even for the very first appointments of the day.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2007 | flag

This doctor is wonderful, but the office is a scheduling nightmare at times, with abruptly cancelled appts, booking appts when doctor is not there, etc, but the doctor is worth most of the hassles.

Submitted July 29, 2007 | flag

The experience with Dr Kendall was amazing. I no longer am in pain after seeing many doctors. Plus he takes insurance and it only took 2 treatments.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2006 | flag