Rate Dr. Derrek Henrie

Dr. Derrek Henrie's Ratings

I had almost the same experience as the other person who gave poor reviews. He did NOT respond to his emergency line, and then after I was scheduled for their "earliest" emergency appt... a 1pm appt. Being in extreme pain I asked for referrals to other dentists in the area so that I could get an earlier appt if I could but requested to maintain the 1pm until I knew for sure. I called at noon to obtain their fax number and found out they had canceled my appt. All of this AFTER they repeatedly rebilled me for my last appt for months. Dr. Henrie himself is a nice man, but his scheduling staff is a nightmare!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

Left me hanging with a dental emergency due to prior work. Did not reply to emergency line. Set up appointment and then cancelled me when I said I would try to find an earlier time due to pain. Absolutely did not care for my well being at all.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Henrie and his staff are all great! Obviously no one really likes going to the dentist. But Dr. Henrie makes things as easy as possible. Everyone in his office is very friendly and I have never had to wait long.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag