Rate Dr. Ralph Szilagyi

Dr. Ralph Szilagyi's Ratings

Not paying attention to the patient, pulled my daughter wisdom teeth and we have to go to another dr to help her with pain because Dr Szilagyi just like to listen to himself and not the patient. Not much patience just want money.The office is Small and crowded and smelled with little no parking!! WOULD NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Back in 1992, Dr Szilagyi removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth . He was very helpful, funny and friendly and best of all, very professional. Month later he operated on my wife's TMJ doing again a good job. 15 years later my wife is experiencing some trouble again with her TMJ but Dr Szilagyi is not part of the Ins Network and they don’t cover any TMJ related problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2008

Visited him for a jaw problem that had been bothering me for several months and he kept jabbing me in the jaw with his pen. He asked lots of questions, but didn't appear to be listening because he would make statements that showed that he did not retain the information-even though he took notes. The office was old and smelled. Would definitely not go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Similar experience to the other patient. He removed my daughter's wisdom teeth and followed up with phone calls and continued interest until she was completely healed. He is patient and skilled. And the office is very conveniently located!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2005

older with lots of experience, he was caring and called me the next day to check on me....he was compassionate which is great for an oral surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143889].votes_count ]]