Rate Dr. Maria M. Yerovi

Dr. Maria M. Yerovi's Ratings

Dr. Yerovi is an excellent pediatrician. This is my third child, but my wife's first, and Dr. Yerovi has done an excellent job putting my wife at ease and explaining things. We have had to deal with a couple of minor issues (reflux, heat rash), and Dr. Yerovi has been great. Also, she is very understanding about parents' concerns about vaccinations, and does not take the attitude that all of them have to be given at the first possible moment (why would my newborn need a hepatitis vaccine?). We are very satisfied with Dr. Yerovi, and she seems much more understanding and communicative than the pediatricians I used from my older children when they were babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Yerovi is an excellent pediatrician my daughter loves her, she has excellent advice and is very knowledgeable in her area. She is vaccine friendly and will not push vaccines onto you if you dontm want them she knows the truth behind vaccines, she also offers the alternate schedule for those who do want to vaccinate. She is absolutely wonderful! She is on the natural path and wont rush to give your chilld unnecessary drugs or antibiotics, i recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

staff -the manager and the receptionist are terrible, the dr seems knowledgeble, she is fast makes it diff to follow

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Due to her staff having giving me the wrong type.of appt Dr. Yerovi refused to spend any time answering any of my questions, and was quote ride to me. As the mother of a.newborn I was extremely surprised and disappointed by her coldness and utter lack of interest in addressing my concerns...especially as I was an anxious mother to a 2 week old baby who was having difficulties. She simply refused to answer any of my questions and walked out of the office. While I may have had scheduled the wrong kind of visit (never having been to.her office before) I

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Excellent pediatrician. Listens well and is always very helpful and supportive. Lends her own experiences with children as well. So glad to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Maria Yerovi is the best Pediatrics doctor!!! My son has been a patient with her since he was a newborn and now he is eight years old. We recommended her to our family and now she is caring for my two cousin's children!!! You couldn't ask for better care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2009

Dr. Yerovi is awesome. Patient, practical, concerned. She calls you back if you have questions, no matter how trivial, and as a first time mom that is important. I drive over 40 minutes to get to her, that's how good she is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2009

Always patient, helpful, not alarmist, open-minded to parental concerns (especially new parents), and shares her own experience as a parent. Can't say enough good things about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2009

WE LOVE HER! Not only is her personality wonderful, but she is extremely knowledgeable and will discuss her recommendations and be flexible with parental concerns. She has new staff now, who seem much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2009

Dr Yerovi is great I switched to her after being with a pediatrician for 10 years. She is very attentive to your needs and punctual which is always great. The staff was very friendly as well and that is a huge plus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920023].votes_count ]]