Rate Dr. Fred Miller

Dr. Fred Miller's Ratings

I just had a hysterectomy done 2 weeks ago and Dr Miller could not have been more patient with me and my concerns. It was a robotic.vag one which helps for recovery. I had seen 2 women OBGYN prior to this and I really liked the first one but she was not a specialist in this area. The second one I hated, she was God awful. I had been on a one and half year journey with my problem so it was not taken lightly by Dr Miller or me of course which best course to proceed. I actually had something else done 9 months prior with him before doing this final procedure. Unfortunately for me the problem came back. I am so happy that I made the switch and I liked him from the moment I meet him. Very caring , my husband really liked him also and he answered all of my husbands questions and he could not have been more accommodating to my family during the surgery. He is very knowledgeable, caring doctor and his bedside manner is a+.

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor!! Dr. Miller was my mother's obgyn when she was pregnant with me! Dr Miller delivered ME. Now, I am 26 years old and I have been a patient of Dr. Miller since I was 16 years old. He is a fantastic doctor! Brilliant, very personable doctor. He has taken excellent care of me.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr Miller was great. He was very patient in answering any questions we had during my pregnancy. He made me feel comfortable and I felt confident about his ability to deliver our twins. My feelings were right on about him and his practice. Great experience.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2013 | flag

I've had the same OB/GYN for the past 5 years but decided to switch dr's due to my work schedule. Having had the same Dr for the past 5 yrs I was skeptical. Today was my first visit to Dr. Millers office and I must say, I like him better than my previous OB. He's extremely knowledgeable and very patient. His office is extremely clean and cozy. His staff is very courteous and very professional. Dr.Miller is amazing.....I recommend him 100%!!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Miller is good for OB ONLY. He didn't seem interested in discussing menopause and I had a MAMMO done that had questionable and concerning results. I called his office several times to make an appt to discuss those results with him or to talk via telephone. To this day, months later he has yet to return my call to discuss those results. Hence, I have gone to another OB/GYN and am PLEASED that I did!!! To say, I was disappointed with Dr. Miller is surely and UNDERSTATED!!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr.Miller is not my regular OB/GYN he was covering for my regular doctor on the day I delivered my baby. He was fantastic, very nice, and I felt that I was in very good hands. Having someone that you've never met deliver your baby is nerve wracking, but he made it a great experience!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor! Dr. Miller was my mother's OBGYN and he delivered me! I am now 25 and he has been my gynecologist since I was 16. I am always glad to see him, I would highly recommend!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

He is the BEST! i felt so lucky to have found him. Dr Miller delivered my baby, and even though i had complications and my baby was born 2 months early i knew i was in good hands and for sure Dr Miller was there for me 100%

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Miller and his staff are THE best!! I had a partial hysterectomy done in the 90's, and Dr. Millers knowledge and expertise got me up and running in no time. He is also the kind of Dr. that will sit with you to alleviate your fears, and answer all questions you might present to him, at great length I might add!! Just a wonderful Dr.,and the staff is always friendly and courteous!

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Miller is the best doctor around, I am sad that I am not having more children so I will only see him once a year now. I have been a patient since I was 18 and am now 44, he delivered both my girls. He is the nicest and most knowledgeable doctor I know. He has a great staff and I love that he works alone. My only constructive critism is the schedule, he has a very large patient base and most of the time I see if for my annual I end up waiting longer that I like, but it's worth it. He is just an awesome person and he's a terrific doctor. I always go to him for referrals and I've never be unhappy with anyone he has sent me to. Thanks so much for what you do and for making sure both my girls came into this world as healthy as possible. You are the best!!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag