Dr. Galina Borodyansky

Dr. Galina Borodyansky

Rate Dr. Galina Borodyansky

Dr. Galina Borodyansky's Ratings

I had a appt scheduled in June for a cleaning and to look over some lost fillings. Starting 2 days ago, the pain in a tooth was intense. Galina saw me on short notice. I met with her, Anya, and Lola (??). All were super sweet. I actually wanted to stay longer! Anya did my xrays and a quick exam, then Galina took over. She assessed my problem, fixed a bad tooth, and gave me a temporary solution to my toothache until we have more time since this was a last minute appt. Galina was very upfront, open, honest, and explained the entire process. First impression is everything, and my first visit was very good, and I plan to continue using her. Very satisfied.

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag

Galina is awesome! I'm really scared of dentists and she's so gentle! Had a root canal didn't feel a thing and her staff is wonderful!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag