Rate Dr. Mahnaz Rashti

Dr. Mahnaz Rashti's Ratings

I’d like to think of Dr. Rashti as a periodontal artist. Without her my mouth would have been a mess. I have had gum disease for a long time now and required the assistance of multiple doctors, including Dr. Rashti. She treated me with extreme kindness and was open to answer all of my questions anytime I would call. I think you really start to develop a relationship with a dentists that you end up seeing almost a few times a week. I am glad this relationship was with Rashti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I will keep this short and simple. Dr. Rashti was recommended to me because I had gum disease and have been living with it for a long time. I finally decided enough is enough and went in for a checkup and thank goodness i did it when i did because Dr. Rashti warned me of all the repercussions of not getting it treated. Long story short, Rashti made my visits tolerable and really seemed to care about how i did. fast forward 2 months later and my mouth has never felt better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I am going to this place for many years and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mahnaz Rashti and her office. Dr. Rashti always takes her time to explain what she's doing and answer any questions I had. The staff in her office is very friendly, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Will highly recommends going to Dr. Rashti she is the best Periodontist in her field and her prices are very reasonable.
Thank you so much Dr.Rashti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I am not sure about anything that has happened in the past with Dr. Rashti, and I am not going to go through all of the other posting - instead I will just write a detailed account of my own experience because as you all know, everyone can have a different experience. I had searched for a periodontist around the Beverly Hills area for a long time and one of my very good friends recommended Mahnaz. I did not search for her online or anything, instead I just relied on my friend's word and I was not dissapointed. I have a serious problem with my gums and needed attention quickly and Dr. Rashti helped to explain the whole situation from beginning to end and made me feel extremely comfortable. I think a lot of people sometimes are looking for great qualities, but I think the best quality is the ability to make one feel comfortable and not scared. I got my gum work done and had to also recieve implants due to damage done. Again, I was treated well and would recommend her to my friends (which I have already). Honestly, I was not too worried about the finances, but everything else panned out perfectly. Definitely would go back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I have been to many dentists through the years and by far Dr. Rashti is the best in all aspects. She is compassionate, patient, caring, understanding, and does not hesitate to fully explain your oral problem. She never fails to make you feel that your oral treatment is most important to her and she will do everything she can for you. Her number 1 priority is her patient's oral well-being. She does not rush while she is with her patients and takes her time to allay any fears or concerns you may have. She is straight-forward and gives recommendations for a healthier mouth. She goes the extra mile when one has a procedure done. She gives you her cell phone number in case you have any problems when the office is closed. She goes another mile and calls you the next day after your procedure to see how you are doing. No dentist has ever done that for me. In fact, a dentist once told me after a procedure, that if I had an emergency on off hours that I should go to an emergency hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Rashti. I hadn't been to the dentist in a while, so I asked a co-worker for a good recommendation for a local dentist. I wanted to get a checkup and teeth cleaning. I phoned Dr. Rashti's office, and they made arrangements for me to come in the same afternoon.
I parked in the Public Parking lot which was much cheaper than using the medical building's valet parking. The cost was $3. The medical building is modern and impressive as it sits on Little Santa Monica near Roxbury. Everything I saw was first class...from the elevator lobby, to the quaint waiting room inside her office.
I waited less than 5 minutes and was greeted by Dr Rashti. Because I was a referral, I got complimentary x-rays before my teeth cleaning. The entire experience was pleasant and I look forward to my next visit. I have recommended several others to try this office, and they've all had a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Rashti for about 4 years. I was in an awful bike accident that knocked out my front teeth and caused severe pain in my jaw. Dr. Rashti thoroughly explained all the procedures, and made sure I was comfortable throughout the process of implantation. She even made follow up calls to see how I was recovering overall. I was in bad shape, but I still have my awesome smile and I owe that all to Dr. Rashti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Today was my second visit to Dr. Rashti's office in Beverly hills. Her staff is incredibly helpful and nice... and funny as well. That is a first... I haven't laughed at a dentist office before. Her specialty is periodnotics and she came highly recommended from my network. The comfort level I feel with Dr. Rashti is miles above others I visited. The education and thorough explanation of options was educational and quite helpful in easing my decision to move forward. She is a class act and a pro.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Rashti is an angel. She took more time than I have ever spent with any dentist to explain just what would happen to me. She also showed an understanding and sensitivity I have never experienced before. She knew that I was totally blind, and spent time before our first meeting to try and figure out the best way to help me, and make me feel at ease. She needn't have worried. The warmth and understanding she showed from the beginning made me know right away that I would trust her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Thank you all so much for taking such good care of me and my "mouth"! You turned my past experience of going to the dentist into a much more fun thing to look forward to. Dr. Rashti - you especially made the past six month bearable! You are a gem of a dentist and even a better woman! I truly recommend Dr. Rashti!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480085].votes_count ]]