Rate Dr. Mahnaz Rashti

Dr. Mahnaz Rashti's Ratings

I had searched for a periodontist around the Beverly Hills area for a long time and one of my very good friends recommended Mahnaz. I did not search for her online or anything, instead I just relied on my friend`s word and I was not dissapointed.I have a serious problem with my gums and needed attention quickly and Dr. Rashti helped to explain the whole situation from beginning to end and made me feel extremely comfortable. I think a lot of people sometimes are looking for great qualities, but I think the best quality is the ability to make one feel comfortable and not scared.I got my gum work done and had to also recieve implants due to damage done. Again, I was treated well and would recommend her to my friends which I have already. Honestly, I was not too worried about the finances, but everything else panned out perfectly. Definitely would go back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Rashti basically saved my smile! Because of my condition, I have been looking for a periodontist to get me some implants to restore my mouth`s health and it has been an upward grind. I have gone through so many phone calls and meetings and finally decided to use Dr. Rashti because of all the reviews and a few referrals. Thank goodness my friends know what they`re talking about, because this periodontist was top notch! She took care of me like she really cared and I felt that I was her friend as opposed to just another number customer. I had my implants done and even afterwards Dr. Rashti continued to care for me and get me checkups to see how I was doing. Definitely one of the best in Beverly Hills! Make sure you check her out and you will see what I am talking about! Highly recommend to anyone out there!
I highly highly recommend this doctor if you ever have problems.. Gum and dental surgery is very painful and has to be done right and you wont be disappointed there...
thank you again for everything you guys did!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

What an amazing person and amazing doctor Mrs. Rashti is. I was referred to her when I saw that my friend had their implants done. My teeth have always been a cause of stress for me my entire life and I had no idea that I had periodontal disease until I was diagnosed by Doctor Rashti. If it weren`t for her diagnoses and quick treatment, I would not be able to smile. My confidence has shot through the roof and my pain is gone. Gone are the days in which I loathed waking up to a mouth full of displeasure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I am writing this review to compliment the staff and customer service at Dr. Rashti`s office. I am just going to go ahead and state that I have been going to Dr. Rashti`s for quite some time now and have been seeing her due to my gum disease, but I dont want to talk about my issues. Dr. Rashti is so helpful and really a genuine person. She cares about you, how you are feeling and really seems to understand what you are going through. I have been faced with gum issues my whole life and finally addressing this, I was capable of smiling again. Usually when I come in I receive a warm greeting and depending on the day I am seen by Dr. Rashti in less than 20 minutes. Dr. Rashti makes me feel comfortable and really like I am in the right hands. I have gone through countless dentists because of the severity of my disease but Dr. Rashti is a keeper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I’d like to think of Dr. Rashti as a periodontal artist. Without her my mouth would have been a mess. I have had gum disease for a long time now and required the assistance of multiple doctors, including Dr. Rashti. She treated me with extreme kindness and was open to answer all of my questions anytime I would call. I think you really start to develop a relationship with a dentists that you end up seeing almost a few times a week. I am glad this relationship was with Rashti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I will keep this short and simple. Dr. Rashti was recommended to me because I had gum disease and have been living with it for a long time. I finally decided enough is enough and went in for a checkup and thank goodness i did it when i did because Dr. Rashti warned me of all the repercussions of not getting it treated. Long story short, Rashti made my visits tolerable and really seemed to care about how i did. fast forward 2 months later and my mouth has never felt better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I am going to this place for many years and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mahnaz Rashti and her office. Dr. Rashti always takes her time to explain what she's doing and answer any questions I had. The staff in her office is very friendly, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Will highly recommends going to Dr. Rashti she is the best Periodontist in her field and her prices are very reasonable.
Thank you so much Dr.Rashti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I am not sure about anything that has happened in the past with Dr. Rashti, and I am not going to go through all of the other posting - instead I will just write a detailed account of my own experience because as you all know, everyone can have a different experience. I had searched for a periodontist around the Beverly Hills area for a long time and one of my very good friends recommended Mahnaz. I did not search for her online or anything, instead I just relied on my friend's word and I was not dissapointed. I have a serious problem with my gums and needed attention quickly and Dr. Rashti helped to explain the whole situation from beginning to end and made me feel extremely comfortable. I think a lot of people sometimes are looking for great qualities, but I think the best quality is the ability to make one feel comfortable and not scared. I got my gum work done and had to also recieve implants due to damage done. Again, I was treated well and would recommend her to my friends (which I have already). Honestly, I was not too worried about the finances, but everything else panned out perfectly. Definitely would go back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I have been to many dentists through the years and by far Dr. Rashti is the best in all aspects. She is compassionate, patient, caring, understanding, and does not hesitate to fully explain your oral problem. She never fails to make you feel that your oral treatment is most important to her and she will do everything she can for you. Her number 1 priority is her patient's oral well-being. She does not rush while she is with her patients and takes her time to allay any fears or concerns you may have. She is straight-forward and gives recommendations for a healthier mouth. She goes the extra mile when one has a procedure done. She gives you her cell phone number in case you have any problems when the office is closed. She goes another mile and calls you the next day after your procedure to see how you are doing. No dentist has ever done that for me. In fact, a dentist once told me after a procedure, that if I had an emergency on off hours that I should go to an emergency hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Rashti. I hadn't been to the dentist in a while, so I asked a co-worker for a good recommendation for a local dentist. I wanted to get a checkup and teeth cleaning. I phoned Dr. Rashti's office, and they made arrangements for me to come in the same afternoon.
I parked in the Public Parking lot which was much cheaper than using the medical building's valet parking. The cost was $3. The medical building is modern and impressive as it sits on Little Santa Monica near Roxbury. Everything I saw was first class...from the elevator lobby, to the quaint waiting room inside her office.
I waited less than 5 minutes and was greeted by Dr Rashti. Because I was a referral, I got complimentary x-rays before my teeth cleaning. The entire experience was pleasant and I look forward to my next visit. I have recommended several others to try this office, and they've all had a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493153].votes_count ]]