You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin Donahue

Dr. Kevin Donahue's Ratings

Dr Donohue is excellent. He really makes you feel welcome in the office and well cared for. He makes himself available and goes the extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703383].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Excellent. Sees you if you have a quick need. Had supplies on hand. Really listens to your needs. Personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

My first impression of Dr. Donohue was above my expectations. Clearly he places professionalism, expertise, care, and compassion as a top priority! He takes into consideration a clinical approach along with what is practical and necessary. I have referred him to a friend who is in desperate need of medical help. I'm certain she will be happy with her choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I recommend him to everyone. He is young but very knowledgeable with a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

The best Dr. Really listens to you and is excited about helping a difficult patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Finally a doctor that just didn't just look at my labs but took into consideration my symptoms and diagnosed me. Thanks Dr.Donohue!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][4274].votes_count ]]