Dr. Nathan Vitaro

Dr. Nathan Vitaro

Rate Dr. Nathan Vitaro

Dr. Nathan Vitaro's Ratings

We absolutely Love Dr. Vitaro. He does not rush you and continues to provide the best recommendations based on natural remedies when possible. We have taken both of our children here and my wife and I have no plans to go anywhere else. If you want someone who considers the whole body and will avoid unnecessarily medicating, Dr. Vitaro is your man.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

We love Dr. Vitaro. I bring my young children there and he is great with them. He makes sure to ask a lot of questions so he fully understands your issues. He responds quickly to phone calls as well and is amazing to work with!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

I agree with all the previous posts about Dr. Vitaro. He's an excellent listener and doesn't rush his patients at all. He will answer questions via email or phone and he even gave me guidance before I was an actual client. He doesn't accept insurance, but does provide the forms to submit for insurance reimbursement (like nearly all naturopaths). Fees are very competitive, especially considering the amount of time and attention he gives his patients. His style is more guiding and suggestive than imposing (as most doctors are) so he is excellent to work with on collaborating care. Dr. Vitaro also provides excellent recommendations of other doctors (specialists, other areas, etc.).

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Vitaro is a caring, understanding physician who treats his patients with dignity.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2008 | flag

Dr Vitaro is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough in gathering information and giving advice. He is always available to answer questions. He doesn't have the huge ego that many other physicians seem to have.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2007 | flag

A wonder pediatrician. Genuinely loves children. Listens...very knowledgeable. Gives out his personal cell phone for emergencies. Love this doctor.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2007 | flag

Very intelligent, responsive, takes time to listen.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2006 | flag