Rate Dr. Shaya Mokfi

Dr. Shaya Mokfi's Ratings

Dr. Mokfi's blend of humor, compassion, caring and knowledge is a rare combination in this day and age. He follows up personally on many occasions. I am fortunate to be afforded his services as a physician. He is outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

Dr. Mokfi is truly the best physican. He is kind, considerate and top of the class medical knowledge that cannot be beat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2009

Wonderful, warm and caring physician with an excellent fund of knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

there is no better doctor in this area. if you call him after hours, he calls back within 5 to 10 minutes and is always gracious, helpful, caring. He is fantastic! This world needs thousands more just like him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2008

Dr. Mokfi is an excellent doctor. He does all he can to stay on schedule and not make you wait. He is very timely. He is also a very good diagnostician. He urges his patients to do neccessary exams/labs to stay on top of thier health. He takes care of his own patients even on weekends except when on vacation. He never keeps me waiting. He almost always returns a page immediately. He is professional, polite, caring, and can be unexpectedly funny which is a nice surprise on an otherwise worrisome or boring doctor's office visit. He is respectful and expects his patients to be respectful to his staff and himself in return. In sum, a patient is lucky to have him as their doctor since his practice is full and he is not able to accept any more patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr.Mokfi and his office take the time to help you. The office is efficient and on time with your appointment. Dr. Mokfi is very friendly, approachable and takes the time to listen to you and what your health care problem is. He does an outstanding job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I have been in the medical field for 28 years and have never met a more compassionate or caring physician. Came to the hospital on a Sunday afternoon to visit with my father who was dying and sat and held his hand for half an hour on his own time. The VERY best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2007

I am thankful that Dr. Mokfi is my doctor. He never keeps me waiting; he has helped me through many different illnesses with care and consideration and of course knowledge; he is funny and quickly puts the patient at ease. He is always available to his patients, which is so important to me. I love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

I am so grateful that Dr. Mokfi is my doctor. He follows up directly and truly cares about me as his patient. I hope that as I prepare to leave the area I find a someone like him. Nancy Cook

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

I appreciate his professionalism. He gets straight to the answer and does not beat around the bush. He takes time to answer every question that I have to ask. He has even called me at home himself after I have been in the office ill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168861].votes_count ]]