Rate Dr. Ken P. Lubansky

Dr. Ken P. Lubansky's Ratings

Dr. Lubansky is one of the most thorough, knowledgable, and caring Doctors I know. Been going to him since 1989 and I refer others to him. Very few doctors really take the time he does, and even fewer really care about their patients. I enthusiastically recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Never on time forgets to give lab scripts didn't listen to me at all. Left feeling that I had not gone to the doctor. Had to find another doctor to help me out. Waste of time and insurance payment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. L saved my life in 2008/2009. He identified a dangerous heart murmur and ordered additional testing (echocardiogram). To make a long story short, a large aortic aneurysm and leaking heart valve were found requiring immediate surgery (aortic heart valve replacement). Might not be here today if not for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

The nicest, knowledgeable doctor I've ever been to! So easy to talk to! Really a great person and knows what he is talking about!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

I’ve been seeing this doctor for many years, but based on today’s visit, I’m convinced there is no better primary care physician in the world. He saw me at my insistence to rule out anything serious from chest pain and pressure earlier today, that lasted a couple minutes. Medical skill is fantastic. I wasn’t expecting to be talking about how things are going in life overall, but it happened, and his advisement was insightful, and skillfully accurate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

very caring and thorough. Takes the time to explain things to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

Seriously the best Dr. Have been going to him since I was 14 years old and I still go to him at 36 years old! I travel an hour to get to him too! Really a nice Dr, easy to talk to and you never feel like you are just a chart...you are an actual person. Takes the time to help you too. Great Man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Ken is very helpful and accomodating. He goes out of his way to help and to serve

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Lubansky is the best there is. He is great diagnostician and clinician, a very competent and caring individual. He takes his time with you and his staff is helpful. Waiting time is no more than 10-15 minutes, which is good today. One of the things that my wife and I regretted when we moved about 70 miles from Wayne was the fact that we had to get a new internist. I highly recommend Dr. Lubansky to anyone looking for a good family doctor or pulmonologist, and he's also very easy to talk to - a real nice man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920468].votes_count ]]