Rate Dr. Aleem Jiwa

Dr. Aleem Jiwa's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Jiwa for a few years now and couldn't be happier. I had a miserable experience at Chinook Centre where an optometrist there gave me a -0.25 prescription and when I still had headaches I went back and that same optometrist basically called me a liar then prescribed me a +0.25 prescription. I went to Dr. Jiwa a couple months later who discovered I was not legal to drive with my accurate prescription. I am so grateful now that I can actually see things as they are, and headaches are gone! He is incredibly kind and helpful, honest, and concerned about the well being of his patients and he is surprisingly inexpensive for such a high quality optometrist. The staff at the Bay are a bit hit and miss but I usually avoid them as much as possible. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Jiwa for the last 3 years since I took my dying uncle to see him and very much appreciated both his treatment and bedside manner toward him. This past weekend I had a vision issue that scared me and his office was closed of course on a Sunday morning. I messaged Dr. Jiwa not expecting to hear from him until the following business day. He telephoned me at home within two hours of my message and took time to calm my fears and schedule an immediate appointment to address my issues, then spent a significant amount of time with me in his office. Amazing to find such a high level of care in this day and age!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][4573].votes_count ]]