Rate Dr. Daniel M Currie

Dr. Daniel M Currie's Ratings

I have had all on 4 implants done on my lower denture. It has been a very positive experience. Dr. Currie and his staff are always so professional and caring. The procedure took 10 months and well worth the decision to have it done by Dr. Currie. There was virtually no pain, no bruising and although the procedure was done on a Friday, I was able to return to work on Monday. Dr. Currie keeps you well informed and I would highly recommend him to anybody considering getting all on 4 implants. I am extremely happy with the outcome . Thank you Dr. Currie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

25 Aug 2014

Testimonial --- Dr Currie & Pearl Dental

Dr Currie --- is an outstanding physician & dentist.

His inter-personal skills, professional competencies as a physician & dentist, and practise management --- are EXCELLENT.

I always enter his practise --- feeling 100% confident about the top notch care to be received, AND without fail my expectations are never failed.

My confidence comes directly from:

A) The Polite & Transparent Manner in which Dr Curries communicates ===> explaining to patients before & after a procedure ===> what the issue is/what needs to be done/the options available/the time required/the costs involved.

NO QUESTION is taboo --- I asked many questions --- he responded openly, politely, patiently, and fully.

NO QUESTIONS are out of bounds --- his ego is NOT Affected.

B) The VERY Superior Technical medical dental skills that Dr. Currie brings to patients ===> Dr Currie KNOWS his work & knows how to deliver it with least complications & reiterations.

Before my Implants --- we researched the internet extensively, met 3 of the "top" implant dentists in GTA, reviewed the options & costs; and knowing that the costs were about the same ---we then decided on Dr Currie ONLY AFTER I had reviewed my case with him 3 times before we decided to go with him.

He spent many hours in 3 sessions ---answering my questions & explaining the procedures & options.

THERE WAS --- NO CHARGE FOR THESE CONSULTATIONS !!!

NO PRESSURE TO EITHER GO WITH THE PROCEDURES or TO GO WITH HIM !!!

C) The EXCELLENT Follow Up --- to ensure that the work has indeed been successfully executed by him AND make the required adjustments.

Dr Currie --- is the very first physician I have EVER dealt with --- who has given us his personal telephone number > a procedure --- so that he may be contacted at home & after hours --- in case of any issues that may develop.

THIS IS HIS LEVEL of COURTESY & SELF CONFIDENCE !!!

Dr Currie --- Cares & Puts himself on the Line.

His Support Team at the front desk, and in the operations theatre are very professional & helpful.

My wife & myself have had several involved & cost intensive dental procedures done by Dr. Currie --- including implants, caps, remedial dentistry to damaged teeth etc --- all to our fullest satisfaction.

His PRICING --- is very fair & competitive --- we know this since we compared his pricing across GTA.

He reduces his billing estimate --- IF he gets lowered costs from his suppliers after a procedure has been completed & billing is executed <=== does anyone know of a physician who has that sense of equity & integrity --- to do THAT?

BOTTOM LINE

When you add in the Excellence of Service delivered for the Price paid ===> Its THE Deal.

For MY Mouth & MY General Health (since dental health --- directly affects the rest of the body especially dental infections affecting the heart) --- I TRUST Dr. Currie without reservations.

I wish --- the other young physicians we deal with had HIS level of courtesy, care, competence, and PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY --- to deliver the very best care he is trained to do.

Feel free to call me --- if you have any questions.

Sam Chakraborty, P.Eng EE,
MSc CS, MSc GS, Fellow M.I.T
Pericles Partners Inc. (1994)
Mississauga L5L 3P4
905-569-3547

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I had a great experience at Pearl Dental. The Staff is incredibly nice, and knowledgeable. Dr. Currie is the best dentist I have ever been too. I had two crowns done, and a chipped tooth fixed. All was done perfectly, and for the first time in my life I did not have to return for any adjustments after the procedures. I highly recommend Pearl Dental!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2178103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Currie is an excellent dentist that always puts me at ease with his impressive skills, vast knowledge and warm personality. His staff is incredible and always makes me feel comfortable and welcome. I recently tried Zoom whitening with the hygienist and the results are amazing. I was worried about tooth sensitivity but she was very reassuring and made the whole process pain free. So happy with my new brighter smile!! Would highly recommend this dentist and clinic to anyone looking for or wanting to change dentists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2178104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I have been a patient at this office for over 20 years. I was a little nervous when I found out my old dentist was retiring but Dr. Currie is great; everyone is really nice. They take the time to listen and help anyway they can. A dentist visit is never something I look forward but the work I have had was totally painless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][4631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Everyhthing went really well with my daughters wisdom tooth removal and everybody really seemed to care tat my daughter had a good experience. We were looking for a dentist when we moved to Burlington and Dr Currie was recommended to us. Good choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][4630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

The visit was courteous, prompt and professional. My visit was for an emergency and a prompt appointment was appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][4629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Dr. Currie. Is always very professional and spends time to let you know how to keep my teeth as long as I can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][4628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Always a great visit! Appointments always run smoothly and on time. Great knowledgeable staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][4627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Great Staff. Great Service. I GOT A STICKER. Everyone is very professional and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][4626].votes_count ]]