You may also like

Rate Dr. Gary Leong

Dr. Gary Leong's Ratings

Dr. Leong is a fantastic physician. He is on time, has a great bedside manner, and provides clear treatment plans. The front desk staff has always been very helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

He is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He's on time, he listens, he's never rude or impatient. On top of all that, he's personable too. I'm beyond thankful to have him for my family doctor! I've never encountered a problem with the receptionists, either.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2760282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

he is the most impatient doctor I have ever seen. I'm even scared to talk to him about my problems

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2733783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Appointments are always at the time scheduled. Very friendly doctor who doesn't make you feel rushed. I am blessed to have such a great family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2693940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Maybe the people who find the front desk rude are the rude ones. I have never experienced rudeness from receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2689750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr. Leong is my new family doctor and so far I am very pleased, except for the front counter staff. There have been two different people at the desk, both are rude and unhelpful, they make you feel that they could care less if you are there or not.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2628721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I saw Dr. Leong for many years before he relocated to Victoria. He is a great doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients. I never felt rushed when seeing him. I wish him the best in his new location but wish he were still my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Leong is a good listener... just wish he would use the hand sanitizer before he shakes your hand and not after. Reception is not friendly, either in person or on the phone. Difficult to contact the office because lack of hours.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2601009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Wonderful MD. Professional personable and knowledgeable. I consider myself lucky to have such a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2592129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Leong is the first doctor I have ever had that actually sees me at the time our appointment is set for. He is professional, punctual and personable.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2586622].votes_count ]]