Rate Dr. Gary Leong

Dr. Gary Leong's Ratings

Dr. Leong is a great Physician and meeting him for the first time was a breath of fresh air. His receptionist in the other hand is way too rude. It started with the phone call, she was very abrupt and impatient and kept cutting me off. The day I had my first visit, she was behind the desk almost ignoring people coming in. I went up to the desk to check in. I said "good morning" she looked up and said "what" as if we were asking her for some chuck change. I not really a type to write up negative stuff like this but with her being in the health care industry she needs to be more caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr Leong himself was great. Very thorough and seemed to care about who you were and the total package approach to care. Am looking forward to having him as our family doctor. The receptionist was beyond rude. She didn't even attempt to present a friendly or personable demeanour. If any other doctors were accepting patients in the area I would give serious consideration to switching simply to avoid dealing with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I was hoping I would finally find a family doctor in Victoria. Unfortunately I was disappointed when Dr. Leong stated that MSP policy dictates that he only has a 15 minute appointment per patient. This means that anyone with a complex medical issues doesn't fit into the current MSP model as they could only deal with one issue per visit. Very unfortunate for someone like me. I will have to continue private pay for Doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

First visit was great. Very personable. MOA was also friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

The doctor is new to Victoria; I was so happy to find a caring, knowledgeable doctor accepting new patients. His staff are the rudest people I've encountered. Booking is difficult as the phone hours are limited and you have to keep calling back. Difficult to schedule when you work the same hours. Such a shame the front staff are offending so many people happy with this doctor's professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Left an excellent rating under his other listing. He is my new GP in Victoria, and I'm thrilled with his knowledge, care and concern. I see him monthly for Diabetes care and he's always willing to discuss my complicated medical history at these visits as well. He's been very pro-active at getting me in to see various specialists. His receptionist Amber is amazingly friendly and the entire clinic has a good vibe to it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

We really liked the doctor and receptionist she was very friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2470681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

First time visit went great. Very knowleadgeable and easy going physician that genuinely seems to want to help in regards to your health. Glad to have him as a physician. DM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2470682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I have found the receptionist friendly and helpful. Dr Leong is very good. It's so nice to have a family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2178168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I am so fortunate to have Dr. Leong as a family doctor. He really takes the time to listen and doesn't rush you through your appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2178169].votes_count ]]