Rate Dr. Gary Leong

Dr. Gary Leong's Ratings

First visit was great. Very personable. MOA was also friendly and helpful.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

The doctor is new to Victoria; I was so happy to find a caring, knowledgeable doctor accepting new patients. His staff are the rudest people I've encountered. Booking is difficult as the phone hours are limited and you have to keep calling back. Difficult to schedule when you work the same hours. Such a shame the front staff are offending so many people happy with this doctor's professionalism.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Left an excellent rating under his other listing. He is my new GP in Victoria, and I'm thrilled with his knowledge, care and concern. I see him monthly for Diabetes care and he's always willing to discuss my complicated medical history at these visits as well. He's been very pro-active at getting me in to see various specialists. His receptionist Amber is amazingly friendly and the entire clinic has a good vibe to it.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

We really liked the doctor and receptionist she was very friendly!

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

First time visit went great. Very knowleadgeable and easy going physician that genuinely seems to want to help in regards to your health. Glad to have him as a physician. DM

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

I have found the receptionist friendly and helpful. Dr Leong is very good. It's so nice to have a family doctor!

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

I am so fortunate to have Dr. Leong as a family doctor. He really takes the time to listen and doesn't rush you through your appointments.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Leong's receptionist is very rude and also incredibly disorganized. I do not expect to have to micromanage her to do her job, IE make referral appointments etc.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

We are very thankful to have found Dr. Leong. He is attentive and creates space so that his patients can be heard. As someone who has relocated often and had numerous GP's, Dr. Leong is the best GP we've come across. Thank you.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

Excellent physician. I've been without a family doctor for several years as few are accepting new patients, so didn't know what to expect. Very professional, thorough and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions and his advice and follow through was sound. Highly recommend.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag