You may also like

Rate Dr. Gary Leong

Dr. Gary Leong's Ratings

Dr. Leong does provide good care, however trying to book an appointment is near impossible and difficult. I understand that is is very busy in the medical offices, however when calling during their regular business hours, no one answers the phone. The recorded message also says not to leave any messages 'unless you are canceling' an appointment. So how does one book an appointment if the phone is not answered at all during the regular business hours--apart from having to physically go to the office to book an appointment?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

This doctor is amazing. He really wants to solve the problems you have. He does regular check ups and advises you right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I spent 6 very long years without a GP. Getting Dr leong was an amazing blessing. He is thorough, polite and punctual. He is the ONLY doctor I have ever had do a house call for a serious medical Concern. As for the receptionist- the new one chrishel I think is much better than the old one (not amber but after and before chrishel came who I think is getting all the harsh feedback and she is Asian I don't know her name). But yeah she was absolutely brutal and I am glad I don't see her there anymore. Dr leong is too good a doctor to have someone representing him like thaT!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I've never seen a doctor be on time before. He is so honest and down to earth. he listens, he gives you his advice but lets you have a say in your health care. If he doesnt know he send you to someone who will. Its been years since I have had a dr co-ordinate everything to do with my health and trust me there is a few

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Leong is a fantastic physician. He is on time, has a great bedside manner, and provides clear treatment plans. The front desk staff has always been very helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

He is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He's on time, he listens, he's never rude or impatient. On top of all that, he's personable too. I'm beyond thankful to have him for my family doctor! I've never encountered a problem with the receptionists, either.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2760282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

he is the most impatient doctor I have ever seen. I'm even scared to talk to him about my problems

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2733783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Appointments are always at the time scheduled. Very friendly doctor who doesn't make you feel rushed. I am blessed to have such a great family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2693940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Maybe the people who find the front desk rude are the rude ones. I have never experienced rudeness from receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2689750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr. Leong is my new family doctor and so far I am very pleased, except for the front counter staff. There have been two different people at the desk, both are rude and unhelpful, they make you feel that they could care less if you are there or not.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2628721].votes_count ]]