Rate Dr. Marie E. Nevin

Dr. Marie E. Nevin's Ratings

Dr. Nevin is treating me for a thyroid condition. I have only been able to schedule one appointment this year with her due to the fact that her schedule is constantly booked. Instead of office visits, I am forced to go directly for blood work in the lab monthly. It takes her office over a week to respond with lab results every time. I find the medical staff to be very unhelpful. They are unable to provide lab results and instead I have to wait for the doctor to find time to call me back. I have been treated for my thyroid condition for years by other doctors and have never had to wait so long to get results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. Nevins is hands down one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I would recommend her highly. She took her time w me and explained things in an easy to understand way and had an excellent bed side manner. An absolute gem in a world of doctors that nowadays get you in and out and do not always make the time for their patients. Again highly recommend Dr. Marie Nevins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Nevin's for 18 years and could not have a better, more through and knowledgeable physician. She is always ahead of the curve in treatment! A true gem and a rare find!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I have seen Dr. Nevin several times for my type 2 diabetes. She told me to lose weight but offered no other plan. My glucose levels remain higher than 250 but she has not changed my meds. I left messages but she did not call back until two days later. When she did, she was abrupt and sounded uncaring. I am looking for a doctor who cares about the patient and will work with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Nevin has been treating my husbands diabeties for many yrs. we can't say enough good about her she really keeps him on track she is a doctor that truly cares...I will start to see her in April & look forward to having her as my doctor as well...only wish she was easier to get an appt with..guess because she's so good !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

I have hypothyroidism and had been dismissed by other drs. She listened to me and followed up with me to make sure I am ok. She took her time on our first appointment to get all the info she needed. Now I only go once a year to make sure all is good. I highly recommend her. She has a rep of being the best on the East coast. She also does the blood work in house and therefore, I can avoid going to Labcorp. I highly highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

She's very knowledgeable, punctual, good bedside manners and makes you feel comfortable. However, some of her staff members are completely incompetent and you have to wait at least 7 months for an appointment. She has too many patients, so what good are her skills if you have to wait more than half a year to see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Found Dr. Nevine to be curt. Focus was on the TSH number not how I felt. She did not like my taking herbs for adrenals. One visit was enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

Dr. Nevin manages my hyperthyroid condition. I have been very pleased with her treatment and manner. I recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2009

In my opinion she's one of the best doctors in NJ. Excellent bedside manner, very knowledgeable, answers all questions, never rushes you out, and the staff is very professional as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1920566].votes_count ]]