Rate Dr. Benjamin Jacobs

Dr. Benjamin Jacobs's Ratings

I unfortunately developed severe infections that made it necessary for me to need full dentures. My teeth could not be saved. (after my initial diagnosis, I went for a second opinion. It was the same). The procedure was lengthy and Dr. Jacobs was amazing. After several major surgeries - followed by four implants (to hold my dentures firmly), I am now able to complete the impressions necessary to be fitted with my new teeth. His knowledge, his gentleness, his ability to render several painless, successful procedures was appreciated more this rating can relate. Thank you so very, very much Dr. Jacobs.. . B. Carpio

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2178238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

With a significant fear of dentists for most of my life, I avoided them like the plague. Having a major toothache from a broken molar, I could no longer take the pain and was directed to Dr. Jacobs and his staff. Sensing my nervousness, they did everything they could to put me at ease and expedite the procedure. Dr. Jacobs knocked me out and after just a half hour I was walking away from the room not even knowing I had two teeth removed. Thanks to the professional staff for not only easing my pain, but easing my anxiety about going to the dentist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][4974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Dr. Jacobs placed an implant on me and put me to sleep. I felt no pain and he was very knowledgeable. I found him to be very gentle and kind. My implant looks great and you cant even tell I ever lost the tooth. I strongly recommend Dr. Jacobs to anyone in need of a dental implant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][4972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed.She was a little nervous because she had never had to have any type of surgery before. Dr. Jacobs and the staff relaxed her fears. The staff and Dr. Jacobs were extremely professional and caring. the evening of her surgery Dr. Jacobs called my home to check on her. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone.Insurance: Horizon

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][4973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

Dr. Jacobs has taken care of me and my family and he is a kind, compassionate, and skilled surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone in need of an Oral Surgeon in New Jersey.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][4970].votes_count ]]