Rate Dr. Calvin T. Yang

Dr. Calvin T. Yang's Ratings

Last year I started having severe panic attacks and feeling depressed over my exams, work, and family issues. I was hesitant to go see a psychiatrist. I found him through Psychology today. He was patient and spends a lot of time getting to know you and understand your medical history. I never thought my life could be different. Thanks to Dr Yang! I can finally feel the weight lifted off my shoulders!

Submitted May 17, 2014 | flag

It was a little hard getting an appointment and finding the place but Dr. Yang was very attentive. I felt he understood what I was going through even before I said anything. He didn't try to push meds on me and he really put me at ease. Since I started seeing him, my anxiety has really improved. I no longer have crazy panic attacks. I can finally sleep. I feel like a cloud has lifted. I am really grateful.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag