Rate Dr. Krystyna J. Blotny

Dr. Krystyna J. Blotny's Ratings

I've been taking my daughter to see Dr. Blotny (and now Dr. Sullivan as well) for almost eight years. We never have to wait too, too long, and the staff are always polite. The Drs. obviously care a great deal for the work they do and for their patients. The nurses are helpful and kind. I highly recommend this office.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

After many interviews I picked Blotny for my ped and feel I made the perfect choice. She is kind, gentle and sincere. She treats parents like intelligent beings. My children call her the Nice Lady. She is flexible with immunizations. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Such a kind and loving doctor. All the children in my family (5) were under Dr. Blotny's loving care and we never once complained.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

Everything you could want in a pediatrician. All six of our kids visit her practice cheerfully. She's thoughtful and thorough and has excellent support staff.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

Doctor Blotny is friendly and treats my child with love.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag