Rate Dr. William H. Halama

Dr. William H. Halama's Ratings

The staff were friendly, but some of them played on their phones too much. Dr. Halama was great though. He's very sweet and very serious about his patients. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

I absolutely require my physicians to be intelligent, caring and have critical thinking skills. Dr. Halama fit the bill! I highly recommend this doctor. He seemed both courteous and knowledgable, and I felt that he addressed my concerns in a professional manner.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, actually cares about your problems and doesn't rush you. His MA is also wonderful.

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag

I can't say enough about how great Dr. Halama is. I had severe colitis problems when I saw him, and he was very compassionate and understanding. He LISTENED, was knowledgeable, and always took as much time as I needed. He answered all my questions and sincerely thought about my condition and possibilities for solutions or things that might be worsening my condition. I really thank God for him because he showed me that some doctors are good and kind and remember how to care and understand. Best GI I have ever gone to.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2008 | flag

Dr.Halama is a wonderful doctor. He spent a lot of time with you. He listen to you and takes you serious. It was a very good experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

Dr. Halama has diagnosed a condition that other doctors missed. He has helped me tremendously and I will always use him as my GI doctor.

Submitted April 9, 2007 | flag

Very, Very wonderful..Spends a lot of time listening to you and values your opinion.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2006 | flag