Rate Dr. Wahn Khang

Dr. Wahn Khang's Ratings

I went to Dr, Khang for a new patient exam. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the procedure I needed to have done. I was provided an estimate for my treatment which was also very helpful to understand the breakdown of my insurance. I followed up with my dental procedure. The was very friendly and informative. I would recommend Dr. Khang to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

To start off... The asian front desk lady could not speak two words of english... and was very unfriendly. Then they made me wait for way too long. There didn't seem to be any patients and I waited for just nothing. Just an uninviting office, to say the least.... Horrible, rude, and unprofessional. Dr. Khang is a very pushy dentist. I was not sure if I needed all of the work as he insisted. Compared to other implant centers he charged so much more! I would 100% not recommend this office to anyone. Stay away from this place if you know what's good for you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469809].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Absolutely horrible staff. Everyone there, including Dr. Khang was extremely rude and stand-offish. I do not recommend this place to anyone. find someplace else!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr Khang and his staff are the best. I have seen him for several things. The first implant was highly complimented by my dentist the way it was done. The 2nd implant was done with a cadaver implanted first to give me bone and then the implant... a long process. Dr. Khang was with me all the way and checked my mouth several times. I find Dr. Khang and his staff wonderful! And.. the teeth cleaning is the best I have ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Khang.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

While the staff is patient and attentive, and Dr. Khang himself is obviously very knowledgeable, he's not good about communicating that to his patients. I had two failed procedures, and both times, I really had no idea why. I tried asking questions, but the doc always answers with one foot literally out the door, giving one-word answers. Look, I have an MPH in public health, a bachelors in psych, and I'm working on my RN...if I can't understand what's going on, I can only imagine what it's like for patients without a healthcare background. I constantly felt brushed off, and I never could find the right moment to express my concerns due to the frenetic pace. After the second failed procedure, I decided to move elsewhere, at my own expense. Perhaps the failures were unavoidable and not the doc's fault. But I just don't know, due to the really poor patient education that goes on here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667091].votes_count ]]