Rate Dr. Carsten E. Kampe

Dr. Carsten E. Kampe's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Kampe's for 6 years. I became his patient after a breast cancer diagnosis. From our initial meeting when he took almost 2 hours to explain by disease and then walk me through all of my treatment options to my completing all of the actual treatments I have felt completely at ease and confident in having him as my oncologist. He was always available, patient, caring and knowledgable. Each time I ever had a question it was him, never a nurse, that returned my calls, listened to my symptons then gave me choices of care. Thank you Dr. Kampe for all that you do for so many cancer patients in the Austin area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1921131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

I feel so blessed to have Dr Kampe as my Oncologist. I've been seeing him since Jun07 for BC. He is ALWAYS attentive, kind, highly knowlegeable, and personable. He does not TALK DOWN to his patience and I NEVER feel rushed when asking questions. Fighting cancer is hard work and extremely emotional; Dr Kampe and the wonderful Oncology Nurses at Texas Oncology (south Austin) continues to make my fight easier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1921130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

I transferred to Dr. Kampe from another ocn. He was so thorough and kind that I wish I had been with him all along. The preparation that went in to my first visit withhim was impressive. He knew everything about me when we met for the 1st time. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1921129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2009

Dr. Kampe is caring and knowledgable. He guided my sister through six years of treatment, and finally, when there were no options left, came to the hospital in the middle of the night to help us let her go. He is so personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1921128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2008

Dr Kampe was very patient in listening to my concerns and answered all of my questions. He is knowledgeable in my disease and I will continue to see him for my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1921127].votes_count ]]