Dr. Thomas P. Stanley

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Thomas P. Stanley has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5336038
07/04/14 4 4 5 5 I had a baby in October. I chose this doctor at the advice of 2 of my co-workers. I was glad I did. Dr Stanley is awesome and always gives GREAT parenting advise. As a new mom, I'm so grateful for that.
RID: 1486200
13/07/11 5 5 5 5 I went to as a kid ,so has my sisters and brothers and now our kids ..He is the Best!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1304341
30/11/10 5 5 5 5 My daughter has been seeing Dr. Stanley for all of her regular appointments and check-ups since she was about 10 days old. She's also seen some of the other doctors as well as the RNP at Jacksonville Pediatrics, but none compare to Dr. Stanley! No matter how busy the office is he will answer every question you have, never rushes through an appointment, always makes a point to talk to the child and parent individually, makes eye contact with people and is very friendly and professional. He also makes sure to remind you at every visit about the dangers for children that we may overlook, and will encourage you to educate yourself about pediatrics and children's health in general. I absolutely recommend Dr. Stanley and Jacksonville Pediatrics as a whole. Some of the nurses are a bit grumpy, but most are very good at what they do.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1048385
02/12/09 4 4 5 5 My son had an asthma attack and Dr. Stanley met me at his office on an early Sat. morning. What a wonderful kind man! I felt like the worst mother ever, but he was reassuring and professional. He never discounts a parent's view or questions.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1036666
17/11/09 4 1 5 5 Dr. Stanley is great and we have trusted him in some very important decisions in our children's life.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 724174
17/11/08 5 5 5 5 The kids LOVE him and so do we! He is funny, down to earth, and such a great doctor!
RID: 36697
18/07/06 5 5 5 Dr. Stanley is very good and friendly with the kids. He can always make them smile. He is very easy going and gentle with them. He takes time out for any questions that I have and always gives me helpful tips for their age.
Paid (or co-pay): $2000
RID: 1196
25/08/04 5 5 5 I worked with Dr. Stanley and he is a great guy. Always friendly and personable. He cares about his patients and staff. If you go to Jax Peds I would request him.  Respond
RID: 379
17/05/04 5 5 5 This pediatrician knows what he is doing. I love bringing my kids to see him, and they enjoy it just as much. A smart, funny, and enjoyable person to be around and a helluva doctor  Respond