Rate Dr. Susan Krutyansky

Dr. Susan Krutyansky's Ratings

Dr. Krutyansky is very good and knowledgeable dentist. She has been taking care of my family for the past 12+ years She is always very gentle with each treatment. I don't mind travelling extra mile to visit her office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr. Krutyansky herself is a concerned, knowledgeable dentist, when you finally get in to see her, that is. I went to her a few times and waited an average of 1 to 2 hours each time. I had to run out and feed the meter several times just while in the waiting room. The staff is slow and rude. My hygienist did not speak English fluently but did speak enough English to tell me that I needed to dye my roots because she could "see all the gray." I wonder if the staff members aren't related to the dentist. In any event, I have switched dentists because of Dr. Krutyansky's unprofessional staff and how inefficiently her staff runs the office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

If you are looking for a dentist, look no further! Dr. Susan Krutyansky has been taking care of my family and me for the past 10 years and we can not express how wonderful she is as a clinician and a person. She will do everything in her power to give you the best possible care. From cleanings to root canals to crowns, she is the best! I have had them all done and have experienced zero complications. Dr. Krutyansky has a staff that mimics her work and dedication. The staff will work with you for all your scheduling needs including reminders and fitting you in at your convenience. They will work with your insurance companies and fight for you to receive the best possible care. Dr. Krutyansky and her staff are amazing and I have never had a better experience at any other doctors' office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I'm very happy with my dentist Dr.Rimma. She is so thorough, so caring, and so knowledgable!!! I had such a bad toothache, couldn't sleep all night. it had an access. She calmed all my fears down, and fixed my tooth and it looks and feels perfect, no issues. I'm referring all my friends and family!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2405602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Susan is the best, kind, patient and gentle. Her girls are so nice (except for 1). Susan works with you on payment plans. Only negative is they try to sell you on expensive cosmetic procedures sometimes, so be aware of this and always question whether the procedure is necessary or cosmetic.Otherwise, my experiences and those of my kids are always pain-free. Some appointments are long because Susan is such a perfectionist and pays attention to detail. They always call me at home the evening or day after a procedure to ask how I'm doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2405601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Krutyansky is an incredible dentist who I have had the pleasure of seeing after switching dentists when moving to New Jersey. I had an impacted tooth growing in and was in an extreme amount of pain (swelling etc.) Dr. Krutyansky stayed after hours and saw me without any question. She was extremely gentle, caring, and explained every step of the extraction to me to calm my nerves. She is the type of dentist who will call you the following day to see how you are doing and will fit you in no matter how busy she is. Incredible dentist and person.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][667324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

I know Dr. Susan for 11 years already. I brought to her office all my family and friends. She is very knowledgeable and experienced doctor. She also take her time and gives you all her attention before, during and after the treatment. Her attention to details, immense patience and genuine concern about me and everybody else she is treating is amazing. Her staff is very professional, friendly and helpful. They never forget to call at night to check on the patient after a procedure. If there is an emergency , they would do everything to fit you inn her tight as it is schedule. They work with you when it comes to the payment and make sure you are comfortable with the payments if any needed. BRAVO!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2014

I'm very happy with this office and the service. I had to switch my old dentist because of all the unnecessary work I believe was done in my teeth and Dr Rimma was recommended to my by my friend, and I have to say I really liked her. She has a great bed side manner, listened to all my concerns, she measured my gums ( that was never done before ever) went with me over tooth by tooth. She has a very gentle hand and my cleaning was very thorough. I also have Aetna Dmo and I did not felt it mattered in any way. I would recommend this office to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Couple days ago I had a root canal done by Dr Susan. I wanted to share my experience. I completely disagree with the previous review. I also have Aetna DMO when I called the office in pain, I was seen the same day. The pain relieved. I was unable to pay my coinsurance right away Dr Susan allowed me to pay it off at the time frame that was comfortable for me. Great staff. For 2 years I am a patient at this office. I never had problems scheduling my appointments. I would never go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

The reason there are some mixed reviews is that they treat patients differently. If you have a PPO plan AND you don't care how much they charge you, they take very good care of you. Dr. Susan is a very skillful dentist but I don't trust her staff when it comes to charging for procedures. They WILL overcharge you if you don't investigate and fight back, and ignore you if you have a DMO (which apparently is monitored more strictly by the insurance companies and pays them less). They tried to make me change my plan to a PPO and when I didn't, they stopped scheduling appointment in a reasonable time and didn't even allow my to see my own dentist. They make me see the less popular Dr. Rima, unless I'm willing to wait a few months for Dr. Susan. I have referred several of my friends to Dr. Susan in the past because I was satisfied by her work and was surprised that almost all of them encountered some kind of financial problem and left her. Now I know why. Incredibly money oriented practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][667327].votes_count ]]