Dr. Emmanuel F. Magalong

Dr. Emmanuel F. Magalong

Rate Dr. Emmanuel F. Magalong

Dr. Emmanuel F. Magalong's Ratings

The best dentist in the world! I was always afraid of the dentist but all of those feelings went away after being treated by Dr. Magalong. I will bring my whole family to experience the same.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Outstanding Patient Care! Wonderful Staff! Great Service! Very kind and considerate. Gentle and Explains treatment in details. Takes time to discuss your treatment. Takes time on each patient and answers all my questions. There was no pressure on choosing my treatment plan. They gave me options, explained each treatment with pros and cons giving me a clear idea on what I wanted and get the best results. Clean facility. All instruments used was sealed and sanitized. Courteous staff. They treat you like a family, very warm and made me feel at ease. They always work for patients own benefit. I higly recommend them to anyone who wants a dentist that will make you feel special, a person and not just a number. ~~ Ann Q.

Submitted June 10, 2010 | flag